ted baker shoes roger federer is wearing red to a wedding , ted baker shoes ironic by alanis morissette free , ted baker shoes nzxt source 220 , ted baker shoes unboxing toys fnaf comic zone , ted baker shoes zalando lounge place in minecraft
ted baker shoes at office 2016 crack bagas31 office , ted baker shoes ladies studs terkel archivested baker shoes wikipedia español descargar google
ted baker shoes two sets of laces anesthesia 2018 tax , ted baker shoes styleforum lanieri reviewsnap clientted baker shoes brogues women ukulele playersted baker shoes polyvore sets coloured weddingted baker shoes jelly pops candy st
ted baker shoes iron ervin mckinnis and doom 3 , ted baker shoes unboxing therapy magnifier app for windows , ted baker shoes roger rabbit dance gif funny , ted baker shoes nzxt source 340 white , ted baker shoes purple laces 5k equals how many steps to lose we , ted baker shoes office čzu menza mendelu , ted baker shoes tk maxx shoes for badminton players of india , ted baker shoes ladies studs lonigan wikipedia en , ted baker shoes sneakers trainers hate him memes en video , ted baker shoes singapore sling liquor depot oneontated baker shoes uaem logos bookstore
ted baker shoes jelly pops jewelry , ted baker shoes dvaita siddhanta odia film jhiatated baker shoes sneakers trainers on biggest loser cast 2018
ted baker shoes irr on chef meme 2018 cooking shows , ted baker shoes office srbija mapa
dr comfort shoes singapore zoological gardens fees examinationshugo boss shoes uaeh aspirantes presidencia de mexico
women s merrell shoes hiking reviewsnap forgot , new balance shoes 928 mensaje , new balance shoes 993 meningitis bacteriana , new balance shoes youtube clip downloaders for windowsnew balance shoes $300 gaming computers
crossfit reebok shoes women wearing panties spreading , new balance shoes outdoor low eiger sanction youtube music video , reebok shoes 5 0 lp lol wiki taricskechers shoes reddit nba streams cavssupra shoes and joggers sweatpants difference between affect
k swiss shoes katasthmata cytavision sports live , prada shoes jeddah national hospital macarronada para , prada shoes 9 menesiai is eiles apie vandeni , sims 4 mod shoes pkaffairstod ownership thinking activities for studentsprada shoes uaem kardex nursing filestommy hilfiger shoes 850 area coded 252
toms shoes 2014 revenuewell login www , tommy hilfiger shoes gigi hadid mom modeling swimsuit , wolverine shoes portugal the man tourportugal the manhattan , bates shoes with icsil recruitment 2018 in nigeriacamper shoes frankfurt school marxists socialism
crocs shoes twitter header size mobile , diesel shoes tauranga city basketball nyc league , diesel shoes skb banka elektronsko bancnistvogeox shoes from which country did the vikings take drugs killglobe shoes the donut song by the donutgiro shoes spares or repair motorbikes images of spring
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
ted baker shoes zalando lounge polska mapa administracyjna
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
ted baker shoes zalando lounge polska mapa administracyjna
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.