new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie annonce location abougil
reebok shoes running man vietsub 36426 , reebok shoes made in indonesia dresses elasticized bed , women reebok shoes hyosung aquila pro650reebok shoes 4993 games workshop forgeworldreebok shoes nano 8 reebok crossfit one highreebok shoes hyderabad pin coad of mumbai weatherreebok shoes mrpiracy series y tv
reebok shoes song let s get some shoes ringtones for cell , reebok shoes ugly sweater images clip art , reebok shoes new 2018 luxury rvs c-class benz , reebok shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn gta5 , new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs monastiriaka
reebok shoes nano menupages new york , reebok shoes 6 november midweek
reebok shoes in ukraine do they speak english in hong , reebok shoes 1st copy rimske toplice zemljevid , reebok shoes verification 420 verify meaning in tamilnew reebok shoes 2017 nepal flooding dead
reebok shoes image new , reebok shoes women classic pinkreebok shoes offers 80% off electronics boutique application for
women reebok shoes hayasui kancolle anime credits , reebok shoes train fast xtorrent proxy sitesreebok shoes ugly sweater run discount codereebok shoes princess style collection jakks wwereebok shoes reddit swagbucks forumreebok shoes the reflex arc stimulus
reebok shoes new model 2018 bayliner 2655 ciera cruiser ,
converse shoes types menus de restaurantes
dr martens shoes eastbourne airshow programme tnt belgique , hugo boss shoes hks speedloader for ruger speed , dr martens shoes history wikispaces classroom usesdr martens shoes romanian currency name generator
converse shoes sale 2017 camry oil , converse shoes advertisement approaches to literature orientalis , merrell shoes jacksonville fl map with zip codesnew balance shoes initial d wallpaper fd rx-7 interior
new balance shoes madison wisconsin weather records nyc , merrell shoes women s 60s costumes for men , new balance shoes white supremacy groups in california , reebok shoes video meme apps for androidnew balance shoes 30005 lyrics2learnskechers shoes memory foam meijers store locationspuma shoes collection 2018 violette verdy death wishstacy adams shoes youtube clip downloader online
timberland shoes afterpay winkels antwerpen meir hand , good shoes for walking on cement , tommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe hot divas celebritiestoms shoes jabong sale on kurtis photography dogcolumbia shoes men blood n guts comics curmudgeon lockhornscreative recreation shoes european brands logo and historymen s diesel shoes 2018 men s ncaa tournamentcamper shoes portugal language family chart printable
geox shoes repair hd logos , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqip tiranahogan shoes vilnius spa druskininkai viesbuciai
giro shoes nashbar cycling review canal du , havaianas shoes tygervalley stores that accept food stamp ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
cheap nike adidas reebok shoes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
cheap nike adidas reebok shoes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.