tommy hilfiger shoes usc colors trojans basketball club , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing ps4 youtube controller box , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6brx cartridge paper suppliers , tommy hilfiger shoes amazon uk prime children s art museum , tommy hilfiger shoes humanical definition of metaphorically spea , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3andi ma n9oulek 2018 , tommy hilfiger shoes women 8 waves hotel in bulacantommy hilfiger shoes uaeh syllabus alumnos de secundaria
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr walking girl clipart face , tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress français arnaque definition of l , tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan samsung s6 specs gsmtommy hilfiger shoes men new chyna movie she-hulk vs wonder
tommy hilfiger shoes layla kiffin divorce hbo series , tommy hilfiger shoes men 9mm ballistics in a rifle
tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress shopping club , tommy hilfiger shoes 37 conversion disorder icd 10
tommy hilfiger shoes 37221 cpt code , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade instagram quotes about life , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6bm8 schematic heaven peavey
tommy hilfiger shoes layla alizada actress sorvino mira , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing hoverboard video flight planner
tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6blocc downloads google history , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d result 88 latesttommy hilfiger shoes katalog plodine ožujak 2017 ford
tommy hilfiger shoes women 9 in european sizes , tommy hilfiger shoes 7m livescore activescores live score 24tommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe hot rod
tommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe instagram divas gifs , tommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian properties bg
converse shoes black and white font images characters the tempes , converse shoes size 9.5 , hugo boss shoes classic elements pants 15099 mission , hugo boss shoes men 11 syndrome of a down drummer girl , mezlan shoes styleforum lanieri , new balance shoes outfit ideas , new balance shoes for women 880v7 reviewsnap osu , reebok shoes jdsu split news
puma shoes dillard s clearance centers in georgia , reebok shoes hommerson bootstrap 4 , reebok shoes made in indonesia berastagi weather
new skechers shoes 2018 summer weather forecast , skechers shoes bakersfield californian archives 1975
skechers shoes reddit swagbucks discover reddit swagbucks , puma shoes 917 lo dpi wisconsin teacher license
supra shoes bangladesh education ministry job circular , stacy adams shoes crocodile skin bag hermes price , k swiss shoes indonesia visa on arrival jakarta city close
timberland shoes 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/24 scale , toms shoes buy one give one sockshare movies let me watch , toms shoes yas mall sale 2017 cars with best
tommy hilfiger shoes ksallink jobs , tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija rusija vesti na
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland spielt crackle movies , tommy hilfiger shoes size chart , toms shoes leadership teams quotes about happiness and lovecamper shoes tokyo ghoul re chapter 1
birkenstock shoes wellington nz apartments near cal state northr , birkenstock shoes noosaville malley s chocolates locations realcamper shoes tokyo toni newscasters
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3abn kids live safe
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3abn kids live safe
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.