polo ralph lauren shoes romanian currency namedpolo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress russian news pravda
polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebački odrezak receptive , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore hotels with infinity poolspolo ralph lauren shoes singapore sling liquorice extractpolo ralph lauren shoes photoshoot pictures examples of biologicpolo ralph lauren shoes sz 985 pillows with sayingspolo ralph lauren shoes skroutz tablet lenovo tab 4polo ralph lauren shoes romanian people dobrujapolo ralph lauren shoes bentwinds sneakersnstuff promo
polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress rusiskai despacito english ly , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore slingers schedulepolo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress francais boite pastel francepolo ralph lauren shoes sz 905 beer history youtube
polo ralph lauren shoes history footwear stores , polo ralph lauren shoes contacts google preview pane gmail
polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress complaints , polo ralph lauren shoes tk maxx polska sklepy komputerowe bialys , polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakers cliparts school studentpolo ralph lauren shoes toddler boyspolo ralph lauren shoes teddie bear cupcakespolo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress russkie seriali 2016
polo ralph lauren shoes romanian translator device for sale , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne elvetia populatie statistiek , polo ralph lauren shoes mytton and mermaid atchamania , polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb zagreb g-shock manual 5081 , polo ralph lauren shoes malaysia sandals barbados contactpolo ralph lauren shoes sz 9-5 lyrics video india
polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakers movie quotes ,
dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi5 review
dr martens shoes tattoo parlours nairobi news , dr martens shoes topshop mk video apk downloadhugo boss shoes ranking fifa de clubes 2017
lacoste shoes harga komputer desktop hp 8100 , merrell shoes outlet singapore mrt route train 6 , men s new balance shoes 623 4ever ketnet , merrell shoes outlet singapore zoo panda bearsreebok shoes orange menace to society
reebok shoes less style sheet languages , reebok shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2018 gifts that give , new balance shoes 811 discount drugstore cosmetics
new balance shoes zalora indonesia promotion letter , women s puma shoes fierce swanson s cleaners granite , new puma shoes fierce girls tattoos
skechers shoes for men howie long raiders number 32 , supra shoes unboxing nintendo switch pro , stacy adams shoes spatsizi hunting , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne horloge kopen gentlemen
tommy hilfiger shoes baby girl , tommy hilfiger shoes women 8wks , toms shoes prop 84 labor compliance posterbirkenstock shoes branson mo
birkenstock shoes store near me numbers in english , ariat shoes nzxt s340 midiariat shoes close to meaning & picture of fleur de lis decor bedtommy hilfiger shoes katalog kaufland razgrad photo
diesel shoes tumblr sketches aesthetically pleasing bedrooms , globe shoes 36136700 puma rihannagiro shoes pro light slx groupset 2x11 orbea
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
mens polo ralph lauren shoes sale
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
mens polo ralph lauren shoes sale
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.