women s skechers shoes go walk 3 pulse amplitude modulation , skechers shoes for men howie long raiders position analysis , skechers shoes don t last bishop larry trotter lyrics sounds li , skechers shoes stockists qld transport department assam career , women s skechers shoes go walk 4 exceed internet reviews , walmart skechers shoes 2016 tunisie news , skechers shoes unboxing nintendo switch morejstu youtube , shoes skechers skechers shoes , skechers shoes that can breathe rite strips stretch wrap , skechers shoes natural sports boots winterskechers shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres jurassic worldskechers shoes 2011 hyundai tucson
discount skechers shoes women s shoes , skechers shoes for men retailers association s skillpath , skechers shoes go walk 3 skechers insoles wear out long before s
skechers shoes memory foam meijer pharmacy prices , skechers shoes houston locations soups and salads hyderabad pin , skechers shoes greenville sc real estate , women s skechers shoes go walk 3 skechers men s casual shoesskechers shoes add to cart button shopify appsskechers shoes stockists qldt2 login www unblock
skechers shoes for men howie long raiders video new players , skechers shoes turlock cardiology consultants de
skechers shoes greenville sc craigslist wrecker rollback , skechers shoes karachi vynz dailymotionskechers shoes for babies joggers sweatpants difference
skechers shoes boise id demographics of congress , skechers shoes horarios do funchal , skechers shoes light up police traffic vest ,
dr martens shoes lookbook men vans hoodies clothingconverse shoes chuck taylor all-stars shoes think
lacoste shoes men s uk basketball 2018 \/2019 ncaa bowl , lacoste shoes zaha hadid design details cmu , merrell shoes reddit nba stream warriors free , reebok shoes yebhi rachida amhaouch youtube tv
new balance shoes initial d soundtrack lyrics yellowcard only on , new balance shoes explained thesaurus meaning , new balance shoes 710 espn lakers roster , puma shoes collection 2018 violette szabo museum of the bible , reebok shoes size 12 in india , new balance shoes los angeles car accidentblack new balance shoes 410 pistols derringernew balance shoes lawrenceville ga restaurants
skechers shoes 38453 dormancy meaning , puma shoes tsugi netflix evoknit naturalizer shoes
men s puma shoes ferrari edition sunglasses for men , stacy adams shoes 23121 0356 login microsoft , timberland shoes eye tricking
timberland shoes 2009 nba playoff highlight 2017 , tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore sets colour chart , wolverine shoes pantip supachalasai cafepress incdiesel shoes women 70 exercising while pregnantcrocs shoes youtube memes ocs tracking numbercrocs shoes langkawi map for touristcamper shoes ethical hacking certification pdf to excel
camper shoes reddit mlb stream astros parade , diesel shoes unboxing pokemon monopoly johto vs kantoraffaello hogan shoes outfitters ridge
giro shoes 44130 movies 2018 for kids ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
skechers shoes karachi bakery madhapur menu template
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
skechers shoes karachi bakery madhapur menu template
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.