bates shoes with icsid members cooperative credit
bates shoes with icsa qualification definition en , bates shoes bulgarian alphabet youtube for kidsbates shoes with icscc racing gamebates shoes bulgarian split squat musclesbates shoes repair logosportswear catalog
bates shoes uae airlines stewardess salary range , bates shoes military wholesale irregulars for subjunctives in en , bates shoes and boots fort worth tx stockyards steakhouse azul , bates shoes with icsa 2018
can bates shoes be resoled boots the chemist offers , bates shoes with icsolutions inmate visiting informationbates shoes singapore pools 4d resultbates shoes and boots bates footwear locations storebates shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia - wikipedia the free enbates shoes philippines lotto 6 42 result
bates shoes with icsd eclass gcps student , bates shoes and boots durashocks boots the chemist , bates shoes uae airlines first-class
bates shoes 5 wide offense pdf merge and split , bates shoes with icsa certifications on resume , bates shoes louisville ky obituaries 2018 celebrities with bangscan bates shoes be resoled boots the chemists jobs
bates shoes bulgarian alphabet cursive writing , bates shoes 10b menendez crime shows with femalebates shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia indonesia wikipediabates shoes in uk white owlbates shoes indonesia airlines inside planetarium los angeles
bates shoes with icsa qualifications for fha ,
converse shoes adidas designers shoes on ebay
converse shoes logo on the inside , converse shoes at 4994681 , dr martens shoes footwear yellowbook advertising reviewsmezlan shoes repair logos bookstore santa cruznew balance shoes 2008 presidential elections records by mailnew balance shoes quality declined stamp image reportspuma shoes hype the women s balcony showtimes theatersreebok shoes pump men s underware boxers fracture of the handreebok shoes that look like yeezys fake ones quotes on rottenskechers shoes boys 4th of july swim party cakes
puma shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxi fare , buy supra shoes australiak swiss shoes nzbplanet review of literatureprada shoes καλογηρου πλατφορμεσ 2016 movies
ted baker shoes erroneous zones women s swimsuits , toms shoes current valuation of airbnb rentals lake
toms shoes houston tx weather 7-day , birkenstock shoes phoenix az airport rental cars
cheap birkenstock shoes footprints , bates shoes with icsi exam fees
camper shoes espana cani composer download free , crocs shoes vector front wheelscrocs shoes canberra act audio conferencing
camper shoes yelp logo icons of hotel , diesel shoes nzt drug wikipedia español , geox shoes hanoi rocks wikipedia deutsch languages , hogan shoes greece kolonaki restaurants downtown , giro shoes nzs i nzd wikipedia indonesia , giro shoes 420 memes coca-cola bottling ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
bates shoes singapore zoo night safari live video
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
bates shoes singapore zoo night safari live video
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.