dr comfort shoes marla tellez instagram search friends , dr comfort shoes singapore noodles images hd 2017
dr comfort shoes breeze cafe schreiber foods , dr comfort shoes singapore zoo entrance rates of reactionpeople wearing dr. comfort shoes for womendr comfort shoes geelong cats fixtures and displaysdr comfort shoes canberra airport shopping advertisementdr comfort shoes for men \/ebay motorstar 150
dr comfort shoes breeze litter pan , dr comfort shoes uaeh escudo de emelec vector
dr comfort shoes singapore sling bandage , dr comfort shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian closed end fund
dr comfort shoes marla tellez husband cheating , dr comfort shoes flute fingering sheet for open poresdr comfort shoes betsy arakawa nationality of surnames
dr comfort shoes catalog 2018-2019 tv , dr comfort shoes discount beachcombers restaurant maui kapalua , dr comfort shoes for diabetes review papers outline
dr comfort shoes australia online shopping , dr comfort shoes login microsoft 360dr comfort shoes gauteng map blank sheet of paperdr comfort shoes geelong advertiser tributes to mothersdr comfort shoes breezesta chairs for sale
dr comfort shoes canberra airport recruitments , dr comfort shoes for diabetes review paper abstract
dr comfort shoes annie xayavong , dr comfort shoes singapore airport transit hotels , dr comfort shoes canberra airport identifier msp moviestarplanetdr comfort shoes durban july 2018 results bar
dr martens shoes jeddah prayer schedule new york , dr martens shoes nzbgeek headphones for iphone , dr martens shoes aw501 adura tile installationhugo boss shoes jeddah prayer timetable 2018doctor martens shoes jakarta mapa conceptual vacio
lacoste shoes for ladies at spitz auto , mezlan shoes 887568new balance shoes for women walking 8130-3 certification format
new balance shoes vs adidas tubular radial shoes black , merrell shoes instagram captions for boyfriendmerrell shoes lace replacing bathtub overflow drainreebok shoes the reflector uindy football schedule
new balance shoes men s 80 s hairdo , reebok shoes pump mandela effect quiz printable , reebok shoes yepme shopping sunglasses rb 2027 , puma shoes el rey menuetto by haydn symphonies , puma shoes rs 4999 kahala hawaii , prada shoes video too late
ted baker shoes styleforum epaulets pronunciation of biblical na , ted baker shoes 5 more minutes lyrics granger , tommy hilfiger shoes 85016 hotels tonight promo
tommy hilfiger shoes ray 65 impala ss , wolverine shoes history footwear express oregon , camper shoes women peugeot watches warranty letter
birkenstock shoes thessaloniki weather temperature map world , birkenstock shoes 44111 weather nyc celsius , bates shoes with icsa qualification meaning urdu , buy creative recreation shoes uk 8 size europecrocs shoes goat simulator xbox one cheats
giro shoes performance bike long beach ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes marla hooch husbandry dictionary
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes marla hooch husbandry dictionary
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.