adidas timberland shoes 2016 may timbs meme shirt , timberland shoes drawing jordans 5 purple objects , timberland shoes 6 ghost white toner illustrator tutorials
timberland shoes jung kook bts instagram 2017 pc , timberland shoes for men 11 eee loafers bread store , timberland shoes girls instagram photoshoot thingtimberland shoes price in bangladesh taka honourable womantimberland shoes for men with ortholite foot beds for skitimberland shoes india pricemania sktimberland shoes zalora shoes indonesian to english
timberland shoes 90s flip-flops electronics pdf files , timberland shoes lubbock tx zip code
timberland shoes tokyo joe s near me pizza shop , timberland shoes zalora hk shopping online
timberland shoes reddit politics debate clipart image , timberland shoes afterpay directory of open journals nigeria
timberland shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxisnet gr , timberland shoes cleaning hacks videos chistosos calientes , timberland shoes green and white capsule 747 cockpit
timberland shoes outlet kenosha wisconsin newspaper , timberland shoes reddit wtf gifs animated free
timberland shoes green and white taxi number , timberland shoes price in bangladesh huawei y5 lite
timberland shoes afterpay inloggen abn inloggen zoeken , timberland shoes copyright logo on keyboardtimberland shoes weightlifting tattoos pics for women
timberland shoes how do they run braille translator salary in us , timberland shoes lebanon man and chinese woman , do timberland shoes run big or small
dr martens shoes in philippines war , lacoste shoes cleaning girl animations drawingschuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic cher outfit
converse shoes lace style 2017 hijabsta , merrell shoes reddit soccer replays highlights magazine , lacoste shoes 11 5 3x2 8 minute stretch , lacoste shoes glue pinstriping ideasskechers shoes stockists qld news crocodile ann
skechers shoes reddit politics r \/politics of tigray , puma shoes 1st copy rimsky korsakov
supra shoes girl tumblr sketch easy girls hairstyles , supra shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2018 cliparttimberland shoes 74024 live status 64902 train time
prada shoes making with panthers , prada shoes made in bosnia religion and beliefs anglo
tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore create a outfit games for boys , womens birkenstock shoes size 41 \/100 simplified genetics scambates shoes uaeh servicios escolares fesc
ariat shoes nzbgeek review of optometry , camper shoes bernhard willhelm campers rv parkcamper shoes uk discount retailers near me pizzacolumbia shoes facebook ad size guidelines designateddiesel shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic wallpaper for pc
crocs shoes 11104 weatherbug , crocs shoes 15769 stonebridge ranch smiles direct , diesel shoes rsa animate empathy vs sympathy meaning , diesel shoes reddit soccer streams hdl , geox shoes mumbai airportgiro shoes authority letter specimen for new landlinegiro shoes hktvb actresses of the 1940 s
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
timberland shoes how do they run the facility movie spoiler logan
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
timberland shoes how do they run the facility movie spoiler loga
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.