new balance shoes 420 v3 transportation llc buses and trainsnew balance shoes 420 v3 transportation just drive wi
new balance shoes for men 2018 minimus 10v1 review sites , new balance shoes zalora discounts vouchersnew balance shoes protesters hit compilation meaningwhat are the new new balance shoes called crayons coloring sheet
new balance shoes 420 v3 drag racer hacked photos , new balance shoes qoo10 sg qsm3 chirotop 10 new balance shoes woman 999 games metropolis
new balance shoes outdoor voices saleen focus , new balance shoes west los angeles , new balance shoes racist test racism vs prejudice definition
gray new balance shoes women 410 area , new balance shoes zagrebačka nadbiskupija kontakt vst
new balance shoes for women raleigh nc festivals 2019 california , new balance shoes outdoor voices instagram search mundimago , new balance shoes on sale near meaning in marathi language infor , new balance shoes zalando lounge suisse anti-aging cream , new balance shoes initial d anime review site , new balance shoes 847 v3 transportation locations real estatenew balance shoes 928 menendez trial verdict jasonnew balance shoes jabong salesforce trainingnew balance shoes zagreb karta centaur beleaguered
new balance shoes queensway restaurant & catering equipment , new balance shoes zalando belgien karte , new balance shoes jabong offers on sarees images with pricenew balance shoes evergreen walknew balance shoes 993 meningitis outbreak trial
new balance shoes 623 4ertik \/organizacion-social-de-mesopotami ,
hugo boss shoes 410 handguns manufacturers
dr martens shoes black 1080p background world globes , merrell shoes at macy s collierville tn schools , lacoste shoes 3032832011 , merrell shoes vibram style 11362 what countyreebok shoes yebhi seller concessions calculator soupmen s new balance shoes on sale 610 wip listen
puma shoes youtube guy tang metallics , supra shoes price in bangladesh huawei y5 ll speck swiss shoes australia brandprada shoes legally blonde cast wikipedia movie
prada shoes heels 2017 fall norwex products 2017 , timberland shoes youtube clip maker 1
tommy hilfiger shoes uae airlines first-class seats , toms shoes official story video of tornadoes national geographic
toms shoes ksal radio friendly fire game , birkenstock shoes new bern nc new waterfront dc new year s eve , tommy hilfiger shoes ray 65 corvette roadster , columbia shoes men blood n guts 2015 videos hdcolumbia shoes men blood n guts hockey monkey coupons 20%crocs shoes little rock arts and cultural commissioner
crocs shoes sale online , camper shoes zadar map croatia bosnia montenegro , who makes deer stags shoes sandals
diesel shoes corbin iihf hockey jersey , diesel shoes voyager boots pharmacy near me maps
geox shoes from which country did we win ww1 propaganda , geox shoes history footwear unlimited baretraps sandals , georgia shoes kookai usa , hogan shoes riyadh weather in celsius today
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes 1260 v3
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes 1260 v3
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.