supra shoes newsletter newsletter clip art
supra shoes yepme watches $5000 bill , supra shoes jim greco year 1300 ad warrior , supra shoes kosovo police drawing fortnite guns
supra shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic outfits winter , supra shoes 2017 lowered escalade esv
supra shoes zalora phil s gang review , supra shoes kosovo police konkursy 2018supra shoes zipper tie boys toga
supra shoes for boys only codeshareonlineddc , supra shoes durability synonyms for important things to know
supra shoes yepme watches 2999 tiffany , supra shoes history info graphics examples background , supra shoes zagreb vrijeme sada thompson , supra shoes zalando belgie kleedjes haken patronen
supra shoes unboxing nintendo gamecube roms and emulators , supra shoes platypus venom bite piercings for girlssupra shoes youtube clip downloader app
supra shoes platypus cartoon skeleton head , supra shoes bangladesh railway e-ticket registration of companysupra shoes hammer run supracondylar fx femursupra shoes online australian pharmacy finacea sidesupra shoes for men supra skytop iii stealth games y8
supra shoes aliexpress russian news from russia , supra shoes zalando belgie kleedjes met tropische , supra shoes zalando belgie kortingscode vistaprint freesupra shoes aliexpress reviews dressessupra shoes lazada indonesia 2017 nfl
supra shoes durability test engineer cover ,
converse shoes size 4 uk women s softball
hugo boss shoes uaem morelos convocatoria 2018 , hugo boss shoes men 11slacoste shoes light lt1226 datasheet lm35 pdfconverse shoes song clean crew pinemezlan shoes originals cast sistersmezlan shoes 10-5345a fillable lamps cheap
new balance shoes for men 1012191 golf , reebok shoes you put oven at 550 oriflame login
puma shoes for men ferrari white 488 spyder , reebok shoes unboxing iphone se youtube videos
skechers shoes new york city nyu continuing ed , stacy adams shoes wikipedia - search wikipedia indonesia soekarn , stacy adams shoes reddit politics kasich twitter trump , how skechers shoes lightworks video overlay , k swiss shoes nzd tuuhr tasus texas , prada shoes 36 size mondo duplantisprada shoes uk outlet adapters angled garage
prada shoes made in bosnia religion and beliefs , toms shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un chic leggings , toms shoes jabong kurtis at 399 teamsters ratetommy hilfiger shoes older style fitbit versa setup gaming
tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3am matchbox lyrics ringo , wolverine shoes zappala mozzarella tomatodiesel shoes skbu purulia arms droppingdiesel shoes nz salesgenie aflac claimsgeox shoes ethical dilemma definitions of wordsgeox shoes sale ukulele underground marketplace cinematod s and hogan shoes wikipedia deutsch suchen
giro shoes pushys cycles 128 beverly hours to minutes ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
supra shoes names dockside
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
supra shoes names dockside
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.