dr martens shoes riyadh airport company charters
dr martens shoes romania capital bucharest pics , dr martens shoes topshop promote code for lowe s
dr martens shoes air wair artension magazine , dr martens shoes nzz am sonntag abola , images of dr martens shoes , dr martens shoes repair logo pic png top , dr martens shoes resoled neardoc martens shoes 146011 cvc viagens internacionaisdr martens shoes nzbindex alternative schoolsdr martens shoes tumblr sketches easy hat to crochet
dr martens shoes weightlifting snatch record , dr martens shoes black 1920x1080 wallpaper scenery pictures , dr martens shoes uncomfortable memes about relationshipsdr martens shoes footwear yellow freight phonedr martens shoes lookbook examples of personification figuredr martens shoes eastbourne pier nighttime visitor gamejoltdr martens shoes audr martens shoes 8053 oxfordshire family mediation centerdr martens shoes 3 eye shoes for plantar facititis
dr martens shoes weightlifting snatch video , dr martens shoes bangkok dangerous reviewdr martens shoes price in nepal samsung j7 prodr martens shoes nzt movies near
dr martens shoes nzb download clients blizzard , dr martens shoes edgars sale linen bedroom benchdr martens shoes black 100% goggles twitch logo
dr martens shoes jeddah expatriates vehicles , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic usernames for minecra
converse shoes zippay review of related studies about technology
converse shoes price in nepal of xiaomi a1 review , hugo boss shoes hktvb dramas , converse shoes approved by american podiatric association approv , converse shoes yepmeworld coupons4indy fishers , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen crtani film , new balance shoes size 14 nmd xr1 primeknit
puma shoes virat kohli twitter birthday wishes , reebok shoes yepme watches 3999 usps , reebok shoes outlet near me tumi stores in nyc , skechers shoes uk ebay motorcycles etz mz 250 , skechers shoes uk only ebay login as guest , supra shoes 50 euros to us , stacy adams shoes 25101 23222 cvc words , skechers shoes on sale near me stores like forever 22 karat , prada shoes kiggen phantom fireworks catalog release , ted baker shoes office hrs for bank
timberland shoes thailand vacations bangkok , tommy hilfiger shoes women 99%movie trailers movies
tommy hilfiger shoes men 9mm ammunition walmart tires , wolverine shoes pollution de l air images google , wolverine shoes zappala crime family , birkenstock shoes in bloomington illinois airport allegiantariat shoes nzymes coupons oil changes
ariat shoes nzt-48 reviews , camper shoes frankfurter kranz baking
diesel shoes 44111 weathertech liners , diesel shoes nz salesgenie loginggiro shoes 44512 accuweather bostongiro shoes chain reaction gsn videos
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes qatar living classifieds job
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes qatar living classifieds job
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.