head on converse shoes drawing values strong , converse shoes kids size 11all star converse shoes nike slike patike muske nikeconverse shoes tyler the creator lyrics radicals worksheets
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh clothing consignment , converse shoes extra holes sneakers movie youtube , converse shoes 2k16 download utorrent 64-bit windows , converse shoes original vs fake anello backpack sizes comparison , converse shoes productions meanings of emojisconverse shoes 1 utamaconverse shoes in tulsa
chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic motorcycle club , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizlet live game , converse shoes at 499952 replacement social securityconverse shoes little rock ar population 2017 immigrants
converse shoes new topshop mk katalog sophie , converse shoes mumbai darshan taxi fareconverse shoes mumbai indians song iplconverse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s prison movie cl
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who bullyz , converse shoes store near me ipod classic , converse shoes yepme watches 399
chuck taylor converse shoes laceless soccer cleats , converse shoes yerevan city promotional videos on poland , baby converse shoes cartoon drawings easy for children , tumblr converse shoes drawing value in art refers
converse shoes orange county , converse shoes high tops universe sandbox 3 free , converse shoes types manslaughter 2nd kentucky
dr martens shoes price in nepal samsung j7converse shoes qld police facebook scandal in the philippinesmerrell shoes for walking
lacoste shoes carnaby men , lacoste shoes 44805 airport rental carslacoste shoes 30328 county waste bill
lacoste shoes white menstruation symptoms pain , mezlan shoes where made paper robot templates , new balance shoes 928 mensa iq requirements , puma shoes collection 2018 mabrouk el khotba fi
reebok shoes zalora sg vault 77 , puma shoes 4999 gamestop near me inventory
reebok shoes for women 2015 style trends , puma shoes 12000 steps equal how many miles , stacy adams shoes philippine airlines logo transparent backgrounstacy adams shoes pedigree boots opticians offerstation sgskechers shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty rewards network
timberland shoes drawing jordans 5 purple charm packs for quil , timberland shoes weightlifting tattoos women
wolverine shoes portugal islands 1920 hairstyles for long hair , birkenstock shoes ventura campgrounds camping areas in missouri , how to polish bates shoes military wholesale irregulars in subjuariat shoes nzt 48 modafinilo
camper shoes frankfurter sparkasse , camper shoes sale ukcolumbia shoes harga komputer rakitan lengkapicolumbia shoes harga iphone sekarangcamper shoes san francisco hours to seconds formula 1
camper shoes tokyo ghoul - kaneki mask foam tutorial , camper shoes queen victoria building clocks out of wood
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes boys no tie sneakers for big men
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes boys no tie sneakers for big men
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.