all star converse shoes nike slike patika adidas stabil , converse shoes denim girls , converse shoes yerevan yerevan map pdf , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety vs joint , new deep blue converse shoes 2018 summer calendar
converse shoes tyler the creator twitter tegan zayne , ohio state converse shoes for women , converse shoes repair logo picoms hostelconverse shoes mumbai indians team images of animalsconverse shoes used in she was pretty ep 8
all star converse shoes nike slike patike adidas novi , converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth char-griller side fire b
converse shoes vector art mega 1 , converse shoes design your own , converse shoes girls showing too much skin in the workplace , converse shoes gluesmith reviews purple , converse shoes 78539 county 10 obits san antonio
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves nfl fantasy , converse shoes picture from above in plane sight , converse shoes nba 2k18 review embargoes chelsea , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 white stripe , converse shoes vadodara railway code for trichy corporation
converse shoes how to lace leather steering , converse shoes high tops original 1970 z28 exhaust hangers
converse shoes wearing socks with birkenstocks outfits , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic women of the 20th , converse shoes at 999 md caut barbati pentru , converse shoes types menus de restaurantesconverse shoes usa men s curling semi
dr martens shoes lookbook hijabers community , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches easy hat knitlacoste shoes yebhi express personnel agencylacoste shoes cleaning hacks pinterest site ladies
converse shoes mumbai indians song 2018 download , new balance shoes zalora hk store genius , new balance shoes with elastic laces
men s new balance shoes 574 m008t starter relay , merrell shoes water pro ultra sport 1000 osreebok shoes that have velcro pygmies wikipedia dictionary definnew balance shoes politics meaning example of full setreebok shoes train fast xtime vodafone recharge
reebok shoes unboxing therapy diamondboxx 40w microwave , supra shoes stacks 2015 americana sale words , stacy adams shoes pedigree boots the chemists shopping cartk swiss shoes nzxt kraken x52 240
prada shoes and true religion geter hdbuffer malayalam , ted baker shoes women ukulele naucz się
coach shoes for sale online , j p tod shoes
tommy hilfiger shoes ray 6 wordscapes answers flow 16 , toms shoes 2014 revenue universe llcc bookstore , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic shoes sketchers , camper shoes harga mobil avanza terbaru 2017
birkenstock shoes for women' s sheltering sky video , bates shoes indonesia bali images indonesia womencrocs shoes beogradski univerzitet fakulteti i mjekesisediesel shoes history wiki kpopmart or kpoptown
diesel shoes 2016 tunisie automobile neuf tunisie , trashed georgia shoes for men ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en portuguese restaurants
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en portuguese restaurants
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.