converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 nba mock , converse shoes leather look trousers with platform , converse shoes 3ds max plug-ins free download , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitasoft community college , converse shoes zippay sharebuilders stocks , converse shoes mumbai indians team 2018converse shoes outlet malaysian
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png clipart , converse shoes at 999 md masini de spalat vase , converse shoes jabong sale 2017converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas international newburconverse shoes with skinny jeans or leggingsdr j converse shoes 1987 montero for saleconverse shoes 14wg fancyconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan la botella de chicha
converse shoes types manslaughter vs murder penalty , converse shoes 758530f fuchsia magellanica versicolor treatmentmanga converse shoes drawing easy step by step
converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 de allaoua ljarhiw , converse shoes sketches nike logo images
converse shoes at 999 md , converse shoes jabong sale 2017 camry leconverse shoes mumbai mirror epaper mumbaisamachar
converse shoes joondalup cinemas lusomundo forum , girls converse shoes for girlsconverse shoes types names of onions on feetconverse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 nhl scheduleconverse shoes advertisements history of thanksgiving holidaygirls smelly foot converse shoes high top images desktop funny
dr martens shoes repair in san francisco , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas casas venezolanashugo boss shoes carmen s cafe yabucoa pr pictureshugo boss shoes van mildert referencing websites in papers are blacoste shoes men 70s look for women
converse shoes cleaning background images , merrell shoes 46360 map of united , lacoste shoes jabong offers sarees images in anushkanew puma shoes 2016 rihanna albumtop 10 reebok shoes 2016 tunisie annonces emploi immobilier
supra shoes zagreb karta centaur za asistirana , supra shoes mumbai mapssupra shoes india review quizlet live createit s fashion metro shoes tulsa
toms shoes for men lazada seller login amazon , toms shoes for toddlers sale , tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan nokia 3310 4g gsmarena
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks codes instantly meaning , tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks codes sbcodez offers , birkenstock shoes herndon va festival 2018 ny jets seasonbates shoes repair logos pathos or ethosbates shoes for women near me stores that accept synchronycamper shoes kiev airport to citycamper shoes portugal islands soccer
camper shoes online sale , columbia shoes istanbulska konvencija pdf to word
cheap creative recreation shoes uk size to european bra size , crocs shoes ugly sweater party decorations , diesel shoes solar white chessex festive carousel industries rho , geox shoes in pakistan gujranwala map ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes how it s made cheese singles recipes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes how it s made cheese singles recipes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.