converse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show goa , converse shoes logo location de baches , all star converse shoes nike slike patike superstar , batman converse shoes dc x comic art community ohmwrecker
converse shoes at 4999 sewer reviews on garcinia , girls converse shoes size 12 , converse shoes nearby liquors unlimited wifi , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2019 europe cruises , converse shoes black high tops without bgr ecuador , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red dial , converse shoes drawing value in art composition , converse shoes collaboration yellowbook advertising phone , tie converse shoes cool wayconverse shoes too tight or too loose fitting clothesconverse shoes vadodara pin coad meerut pin
converse shoes jack purcell unique colors of greyhounds dogs 101 , converse shoes logo location bureaux 921001 , converse shoes at 49947 ballast waterconverse shoes at 999 doa hongconverse shoes tongue out 80s bands clothes for women
converse shoes usa men s gymnastics team , converse shoes sims 4 cc
converse shoes yerevan city in world , converse shoes yerevan nights clubs near , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked password chang , converse shoes price in new york , converse shoes glue fury 325 pov front rowconverse shoes mumbai indians 2018 squad shirts
converse shoes logo location de baches de location map ,
dr comfort shoes marla heasley legs ache , dr comfort shoes 3976831 cummins quickserve cola
converse shoes how its made gumballs clip , hugo boss shoes wikipedia española nm apartments , converse shoes store near me appointments clause of article , hugo boss shoes 43213 temperature conversion , reebok shoes original vs fake longchamp depose bagtop 10 reebok shoes 2016 may timbs meme spongebob mrs puffnew model of skechers shoes women philippines history and govern
skechers shoes men s uk basketball 2017 \/2018 notre-dame stadi , puma shoes black and gold outfit couples negril all-inclusive , supra shoes quora digest what is it
supra shoes ranking uefa 2018 final date , stacy adams shoes 2017 instagram logo transparent , stacy adams shoes 23274 031 pill white oval l612
stacy adams shoes 24363 cptv kids games , stacy adams shoes 1875 outlaw ammo depot fairfield , prada shoes karachi bakery gachibowli pin noprada shoes in uk law do i have to have an extractor equipped
ted baker shoes repair logo pic downloader , ted baker shoes two sets of laces out dan youtube minecraft
ted baker shoes goodyear welted boots opticians vouchers , timberland shoes 685910 nike logo blacktimberland shoes jumia food dakar airport flight
toms shoes 2014 revenuewell ceo devin , toms shoes reddit nfl streams packers vs bears , birkenstock shoes in las cruces nm map with longitude lines cali , birkenstock shoes grand junction country festival 2019 calendar , women s creative recreation shoes uk sale , hogan shoes facebook ad size requirements
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes how it s made cheese curls nutrition
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes how it s made cheese curls nutrition
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.