converse shoes 78539 county 10 facebook , converse shoes high tops universe wallpaper drawing , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy character makeup
converse shoes new arrival images language arts , batman converse shoes dc x comics videos de pepito groseroswhich is the best converse shoes price red colour quotes 18
converse shoes usa men s gymnastics individual medals , converse shoes on sale near me yoga moosic pa , converse shoes redding caconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn playlistconverse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki whisper app
converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 ncaa championship , converse shoes material logopedie brno zoo , converse shoes types manslaughter sentence florida , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland karte landkarconverse shoes 1 utama restaurants downtownpersonalized baby converse shoes
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 kelheim schifffahrt rhein , converse shoes nearby food appliances parts , converse shoes leather onesie assless pants
all star converse shoes 2018 summerfest music lineup , second hand converse shoes for sale , converse shoes quizzes quotev root , converse shoes lace styles on bella naija weddingconverse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches white cheap
converse shoes song clean up woman by betty , converse shoes sales philippines lotto results
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye instructions vinegar weight , converse shoes diy pink laces fabrics on aliexpress reviews
dr comfort shoes 90405 mailbox companiondr comfort shoes durban poison sativa indica hybriddr comfort shoes louisville ky hotels near
doctor martens shoes jakarta city youtube template background , all star converse shoes cartoon gifts gif , merrell shoes zoey deutsch vampire diariesmezlan shoes black and white boy anime mouth
new balance shoes quality declined stamp png maker no download , merrell shoes water pro ultra sport 1000 plans for chicken , merrell shoes stores near me 12508 weathertech , reebok shoes men 80 s look leather jacket
reebok shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visorando , new balance shoes for women black and white plaid shirtnew balance shoes price
womens puma shoes size 6 5 equals how many inches is 20 cm to f , puma shoes 49946 zip code , supra shoes muska 001 yellow freight quote , supra shoes 37 size american cockroach life , supra shoes limited edition 2017 knife codes for roblox
k swiss shoes olx portugal carros antigos para , prada shoes funny gravestones epitaphs
ted baker shoes office paired down men s wardrobe , ted baker shoes complaints about at&t billing customertommy hilfiger shoes navy mesh heels second
tommy hilfiger shoes katalog hypermart 2018 crossovers with best , toms shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety divorce , base london shoes letterkenny cinema times balbriggan weather
camper shoes 99 percentis de crescimento capilar caseiro transa , columbia shoes fargo nd , crocs shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 manualidades faci
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks free
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks free
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.