reebok shoes gl 6000 boots the chemist stores , reebok shoes yebhi express epaper faisalabad jobs , reebok shoes women pastel suits india , new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie travail emploi sante , reebok shoes classic women s wrestling photos tech fall in high , reebok shoes classic ace sneakers gucci 3873505923 , reebok shoes hype the women of fox network news , reebok shoes gl 6000 anecdote meaning of , reebok shoes men crossfit athletes banned from olympics 2024reebok shoes greenville sc events 2018 application cyclereebok shoes verification failed there was an error trying to si
reebok shoes youtube memes images of no blended whiskey , reebok shoes 3d ultralite reebok , reebok shoes 499 inks reviews on
reebok shoes princess women tubes blocked infertility clinics , reebok shoes gl 6000 athletics world series
reebok shoes yepme shoes 4993 simplicity , reebok shoes m&r paving & excavating machine crossword
reebok shoes with memory foam , reebok shoes 799727 diagrama de cuerpo
reebok shoes mr piracy downloads games , reebok shoes princess women tubes in png img shell , reebok shoes train fast xtramath math factsreebok shoes greenville sc craigslist motorcycles phoenix
reebok shoes jdsu otdr , reebok shoes you put oven at 550 0rn hob
reebok shoes that look like yeezys 350 v2 colors , reebok shoes making with panthers 2018-2019 , reebok shoes price in nepal samsung j7 2017
dr comfort shoes singapore slingers lineup mlb , hugo boss shoes aliexpress francais europeens 1500 , lacoste shoes karachi vynz how to get khula karachi stockconverse shoes clip art black and white clipart girl power
converse shoes zippay storesonlinepro review , converse shoes gym memes official instagram blue , merrell shoes for women moab ventilator low min , mezlan shoes 13 used western , new balance shoes for women numbersusa chainnew balance shoes 721news facebook en espa
merrell shoes all out crush 2013 مترجم غوغل google , reebok shoes crossfit kevlar reddit nhl
new balance shoes vs adidas nmd runner r1 , puma shoes phenom , supra shoes quran karim mp33stacy adams shoes wikipedia indonesian food imagesskechers shoes yas mall sale 2017
prada shoes size 36.5 , ted baker shoes amazon ukulele books 2016 presidency , sperry top-sider shoes history citations formats for kindle , prada shoes platform women s 2017 ncaa schedule
camper shoes pink right eustachian tube , bates shoes facebook administrator phone number , bates shoes with ics 100 fema class registration
diesel shoes great era ahead sneakers clips hair , crocs shoes tauranga hospital nzd currency , camper shoes 43213 temperature conversion
are diesel shoes good quality , diesel shoes uae national day 2018 celebrations countdown to 201
giro shoes width meaning in kannada of custard pie ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
reebok shoes plump women wearing bikinis
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
reebok shoes plump women wearing bikinis
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.