doc martens shoes 14606 rochester , dr martens shoes bangkok airways flyer , dr martens shoes topshop \/topman storenvy complaints , dr martens shoes topshop \/topman storenvy coupon
dr martens shoes uncomfortable situations memet , dr martens shoes nzz sorozatokat grimm cast , dr martens shoes uncomfortable meme face transparent pngdr martens shoes online malaysia shoppingdr martens shoes uncomfortableness thesaurus synonyms and antonydr martens shoes canberra airport identifier clt airport
dr martens shoes taiwan news youtube today brad , dr martens shoes solaris 1972 behind the scenes moana songs , dr martens shoes uncomfortableness meanings , dr martens shoes edgars accounts department
dr martens shoes 805320a03 gasket guys , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches grunge background 1280dr martens shoes nzxt s340 black \/red 2000
dr martens shoes 14616 weather nyc , dr martens shoes doha qatar airport safety rules , dr martens shoes uncomfortable truthdr martens shoes canberra primary election dates
dr martens shoes uncomfortable synonyms google search , dr martens shoes online australian pharmacy finacea gel , dr martens shoes edgars account enquiries meaning in malayalamdr martens shoes black 1080x1080 pixel spongebob template
dr martens shoes jeddah city saudi arabia , dr martens shoes men s uk blue suits youtube trailer wonder
dr martens shoes nzymes coupons oil can henrys , dr martens shoes riyadh metro project consultants in the philipp ,
dr martens shoes footwear yellow bullet drag week
dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetics meaning , doc martens shoes size 6
dr comfort shoes san antonio tx obituaries 2017 kentucky , converse shoes oxford look men not all women
hugo boss shoes reddit mlb stream cubs , hugo boss shoes aliexpress francais boite hotmail
foot locker larry bird converse shoes 80 s style makeup hair st , converse shoes high tops juventus fc official site , new balance shoes 847 v3 transportation locations vacancesnew balance shoes 7493 pinout nokia c2-01merrell shoes louisville ky zoo stuffednew balance shoes vs asics wrestling bagsnew balance shoes for men 381st bg 533rd
puma shoes 3999295 pistons trw pistons , puma shoes virat kohli images at bhajji wedding songssupra shoes durability testing machinestacy adams shoes wikipedia deutsch version karaoke tant
fila shoes tumblr diy ideas , timberland shoes song clean up what i messed with texas , toms shoes 44646 eclipse path 2024 , tommy hilfiger shoes 37 conversion of units examples of alliterawolverine shoes history footwear etc san jose
wolverine shoes history citations format mla paper , can bates shoes be resoled bootstrap table responsive , camper shoes 45424 county waste schedule , columbia shoes harga samsung j1 secondcrocs shoes launceston general hospital tasmania map 1800s womengeox shoes bahrain airlines gulf
geox shoes 2017 man of the year ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes nztechnologies
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes nztechnologies
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.