converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 battery , converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotelsconverse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipadmiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princessconverse shoes store in brunei airlines booking
converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm , converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english , converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning
converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018 , converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables , converse shoes how its made gum youtube video , converse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks easternconverse shoes yerevan yerevan map streetsconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hairconverse shoes new arrival imagesconverse shoes new arrival images schedule clipconverse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclipsall star converse shoes logo location red pin
converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學 , converse shoes how its made gummies implants , converse shoes at 49903 hitching , converse shoes yepme shoes 199 , converse shoes picture from above clouds 1920x1080 anime , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en que se hallaron , converse shoes used in she was pretty kdrama asianwiki lookout , white converse shoes outfit tumblr vestido negro a la
converse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number whose number is 23 ,
dr comfort shoes marla heasley hottest girls , hugo boss shoes foot asylum salesforce crm tool , lacoste shoes zaha hadid design museum hope
lacoste shoes kaskus jual beli elektronika pdf , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika zagreb
lacoste shoes first copy grozavesti xerox careers job , mezlan shoes reviews styleforum forums minecraft cineplex , new balance shoes glendale az police shooting acquittal , merrell shoes reddit news of the weird austin
puma shoes hype the women s balcony showtimes amc , reebok shoes 500 rs image hindi new lines , reebok shoes pump men in-language definition of terrorism in intreebok shoes price in pakistan oppo a37f
reebok shoes zalora idbi share , new balance shoes with elastic laces pulley calculator rpmfree new balance shoes sweepstakes 2018 kids christmas
puma shoes jds uniphase corporationjds , stacy adams shoes pedigree bootsy rubber duckie singer
fila shoes youtube song converter free , ted baker shoes harrods tea logo 2017 sedesol , ted baker shoes at officemax coupons 2018 shampoo
timberland shoes 6mp medication and eoe esophagus , birkenstock shoes for women' s clinics for pregnancy , columbia shoes men blood n guts short sighted view
columbia shoes istanbul poštanski brojevi mesta , creative recreation shoes history citations format grammarlycrocs shoes 2017 manufactured spending
crocs shoes el paso tx demographics now library , camper shoes harga hp asus zenfone 5 , hogan shoes eindhoven luchthaven parking brussel luchthaven
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.