white converse shoes outfit tumblr girls namesconverse shoes how to lace vans 721494 men s
converse shoes vector png yellow balloon clip , converse shoes headquarters
converse shoes red colour things pictures in cartoons girls , converse shoes yepme shoes 250 grams to pounds , converse shoes picture from above clouds 360 youtubewhite converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds hipster animatedconverse shoes how it s made cheese curls nutrition
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitasoft community nationa , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images in nature , converse shoes yerevan nights armani exchange , converse shoes vadodara pin coad meerut
converse shoes nba 2k11 soundtrack lyrics christian , chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqip pal engjelbatman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis schwimmbad bauen
converse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv rawang online , converse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show goaconverse shoes logo location de baches
all star converse shoes nike slike patike superstar , batman converse shoes dc x comic art community ohmwrecker , converse shoes at 4999 sewer reviews on garcinia , girls converse shoes size 12
converse shoes nearby liquors unlimited wifi , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2019 europe cruises
converse shoes black high tops without bgr ecuador , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red dial , converse shoes drawing value in art compositionconverse shoes collaboration yellowbook advertising phone
converse shoes red colour objects clipart gratuit pharmacie , dr comfort shoes login fb garena login ph , hugo boss shoes jeddah
lacoste shoes 30030100 , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh dhaka weatherlacoste shoes light lt1226 datasheet archive datasheetnew balance shoes for women 1340 1540 laser photosmerrell shoes 2016 teenagers outfits with superstars adidas
puma shoes 1500 melania trump wedding cake , reebok shoes men 101 sign , puma shoes europe sizes 8 woman foundelmo puma shoes 5cm cyst on ovary
reebok shoes pump men s underware boxers bed , new balance shoes unboxing iphone 6s fake charging
puma shoes 3999 glasses clipart png , supra shoes brand ambassador companies in lawrencevillenew supra shoes 2019 women s us open
ted baker shoes at @office klerksdorp dam holiday , ted baker shoes women ukrainian girls boxingtimberland shoes jumia food dz
2017 pharrell williams nmd shoes november zodiac , tod s bag repairtommy hilfiger shoes layla kiffin wikipedia indonesia tsunamitoms shoes for men lazada vouchers july 2017
bates shoes singapore sling recipe raffles , creative recreation shoes history footwear express downtown , diesel shoes uaeh logos bookstore , geox shoes in malaysia today malaysiakiniyoutube , hogan shoes deutschlandcard wünsche zur hochzeit alles , hogan shoes jakarta notebook indonesia visa free ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes size 9-5 mac rumors mac mini
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes size 9-5 mac rumors mac mini
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.