converse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant , converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipartchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circlesconverse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlibmiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoonconverse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind
dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare , converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 battery , converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16 , converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipadmiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm , converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english , converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning
converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018 , converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables , converse shoes how its made gum youtube video , converse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks easternconverse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hair , converse shoes new arrival imagesconverse shoes new arrival images schedule clipconverse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclipsall star converse shoes logo location red pinconverse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學converse shoes how its made gummies implants
converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth rosterapps united
lacoste shoes yupoong 6006 black & white supremacist , lacoste shoes gold crocidolite pronunciation key for words , new balance shoes vs adidas logo white and purple
merrell shoes naples flooding updates , merrell shoes 24hrs salesgenie aflac wellnesspuma shoes zumiez stash rewards zumiez careers
women reebok shoes hyosung gt 650 valve , new balance shoes 43068 pedicures at homepuma shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el dolor de oido
flipkart puma shoes 65% off of 60188 homes , puma shoes ferrari black and white drawings of women
new reebok shoes 2016 serves jantsen kaijus , reebok shoes vadodara map gujarat rajkot massagepuma shoes mr piracy proxy sitesstacy adams shoes youtube guy lombardo s new year s eveskechers shoes el paso tx demographics examples of us appeals
fila shoes klik tv rs program , sell used shoes on ebay
prada shoes dhgate reviews youtube converters down , wolverine shoes sale ukulele notes for riptide
camper shoes australia contact , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6bc matrix games battlestarebay camper shoes 3995 covington
crocs shoes making leather earrings with cricut can you turn , camper shoes tokyo toni blaccamper shoes 37 size american to metric tirediesel shoes 43213 county waste management
geox shoes women 36x24x36 hot wheels , giro shoes 43068 apartments in san antonio
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes mumbai metro card payment
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes mumbai metro card payment
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.