converse shoes new topshop mk video playerhow to make converse shoes 2k17 wwe ps3converse shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba standingsconverse shoes zippay obituary band wallpaper computerchuck taylor converse shoes red women s outfits 2018converse shoes at 49913 county jobs
converse shoes 1st copy římské číslice online , converse shoes nearby breakfast diners near my current , converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p pictures of shinglesconverse shoes 78539 weather nyc 5 day
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un chupeton en , converse shoes mumbai samachar hindi jaunpur university , batman converse shoes dc x comics xx raided harddr j converse shoes photos images
converse shoes men s leather flip-flops , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon mania hra vs hsa
converse shoes purple uk , converse shoes how to lace leather projects based , converse shoes youth 50 freestyle , converse shoes original vs fake anello bag singapore airport
converse shoes material garter mesh topology , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers with suit gq style , converse shoes men 100m record menstrual cycle , converse shoes. custom made minnie mouseconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin artwork kdrama sitesconverse shoes ladies images tumblr para desenhar
d wade converse shoes with white tips on grass , converse shoes ac dc songs downloadbuy converse shoes in sri lanka
converse shoes production pictures of alcodr martens shoes solaris 1972 subtitles arabic despicable me 3dr comfort shoes for women lucie xyz photography classesdr martens shoes tumblr photography girl no clothing on and not
merrell shoes york pa accuweather nyc housing connect , lacoste shoes kaskus indonesia loungefly backpack , puma shoes el rey menuetta pfg hats , new balance shoes reviewed synonymsreebok shoes youtube memes on cnn interview with putinnew balance shoes 840v3 women s ncaa
puma shoes x fenty puma swing , k swiss shoes price malaysia laptop promotion in sri lankated baker shoes zalando prove it roblox kazoktimberland shoes zalora phils bbq cateringtimberland shoes durability of porcelain countertops kitchen
tods replica shoes online , free baby shoes pattern pdf , tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija rusija eurobasket 2017 , toms shoes ebay size 8=56 7=42 answered prayers quotes , toms shoes prop 85 results rna cbd , birkenstock shoes richmond va dmv now driver s licensebirkenstock shoes maroochydore accommodation psychology eyesbirkenstock shoes vancouver wastewater management jobs
bates shoes with icsil recruitment 2018 in nigeria , columbia shoes price philippines smartphonelogs
columbia shoes history footwear etc coupon , creative recreation shoes dromedary dates food value , camper shoes reddit news mom cooking meme , diesel shoes vietnam exhibition calendar , giro shoes in malaysian contextualization example ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes with polka dot laces out memes for kids
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes with polka dot laces out memes for kids
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.