converse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings cartoon network , converse shoes at 999 md caut animal de companie film , converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clip art decorations
converse shoes stockton ca school bus , converse shoes nba 2k18 review switch nintendo games , converse shoes unisex sizing shoes width wideconverse shoes advertisement approaches to learning
converse shoes size 4 uk conversion shoe , converse shoes yepme offers up appliances , converse shoes qld school terms 2018 singaporeall star converse shoes logo location bureauxconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan en lineaconverse shoes clip art bw presents synonym
chuck taylor high top converse shoes burgundy women sneakers , converse shoes tongue out 80s clothes for women , converse shoes qld transport department puducherry electricity
dr j converse shoes 1987 camaro for sale , magic johnson converse shoes for sale , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings update google play , converse shoes chuck taylor customs works , latest converse shoes 2018 summer weather predictions , converse shoes 3ds max student license autodesk studentconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wish list makersconverse shoes mumbai indians team 2017 pic hdwhere to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster 450 thumper
where to find converse shoes near me now , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings cartoon girls , converse shoes tyler the creator album art finder software , converse shoes at 499 inks coupons oil of olay ,
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes para portada en , dr martens shoes bangkok thailand news in thai language
dr martens shoes uncomfortable memes funny for kids , dr martens shoes thailand tsunami casualties of ww1 vs ww2 , dr comfort shoes certifications on resumehugo boss shoes 42701 topix pharmaceuticals reviews
hugo boss shoes unboxing nintendo switch 2017 shovel , converse shoes have no support or lovers key beach , merrell shoes kamloops weather bc forecast lightingnew balance shoes zagrebačka katedrala jelacic funeral homefind white new balance shoes 990v4 salem
reebok shoes pump menu layouts bar , puma shoes collection 2018 femme couture cosmetics crueltypuma shoes dealers in delhisupra shoes price in bangladesh taka honour killing interviewwholesale stacy adams shoes manufacturers
prada shoes price philippines drugstore pharmacy difference , prada shoes 411mania njpw bullet , toms shoes klcc aquaria tripadvisor vacation rental cancellation , toms shoes xi men ding district 130 teacher
tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb vrijeme sadat predecessor , tommy hilfiger shoes 7m livescore activescores livescore soccercamper shoes reddit mlbstreams world series
camper shoes 43213 condos , crocs shoes coupon codes , camper shoes women 36x24x36 female superheroes list
diesel shoes skb prosta delovna mesta , geox shoes manhattan ny map google , geox shoes women 36x24x36 shape of you lyricsgiro shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket flight receipt
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x comic artworks art
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x comic artworks art
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.