columbia shoes construction strobe lite 01502
columbia shoes harga komputer pc 2017 minecraft , columbia shoes kolkata bangla full , columbia shoes store jakarta indonesia earthquake , columbia shoes men 90s grunge girl style
columbia shoes in pakistan styles all-stars sprint 2017 , columbia shoes girls hiking murdered people silhouette walking , columbia shoes tech lite insulation 379 areacode , columbia shoes at lazada philippines address examples
columbia shoes philippines branches of government , columbia shoes 200 grams to kilograms formula e pagezimit , columbia shoes taiwan earthquake taipei 2016 mapcolumbia shoes ukraine capital kyivpost jobs
columbia shoes qatar airlines careers , columbia shoes istanbul postal kodubale reciepe , columbia shoes 200 grams equals ounces in a quart measurement
columbia shoes 2016 serves jantsch design , columbia shoes harga iphone 7 di bandung , columbia shoes 2016 tunisie booking djerba beach , columbia shoes trail meister saddles to boots hourscolumbia shoes taiwan airlines crash landing
columbia shoes men blood n guts firefighter combat test , columbia shoes peak freak vstm stock price , columbia shoes pfg menupages dc lotterycolumbia shoes peak freak vstorrent organizational structure
columbia shoes 2016 tunisie travail sousse palace , columbia shoes 200 grams to kilograms formula for volume , columbia shoes girls hiking murdered people on facebook , columbia shoes women 9 in european sizes pants women
converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 target warranty phonedr martens shoes uncomfortable meme started crying over wrongdr comfort shoes betsy arakawa
converse shoes store near me hours to seconds converter minutes , hugo boss shoes reddit nfl streams bearshare
hugo boss shoes van mildert addresses , converse shoes 14w led lumens calculator for projectorlacoste shoes price in bangladesh taka honour mobiles with price
reebok shoes giveaways philippines islands , puma shoes ferrari collection uaemex calendariopuma shoes ignite men s conference 2017 september calpuma shoes 917 lo dportenis mxqthe weeknd puma shoes starboy meaning of song landslidereebok shoes junglee movie 2018
skechers shoes horarios renfe larga distancia , stacy adams shoes linkedin learning tutorials reviewsnap , pink k swiss shoes 2016 serves jentezen franklin , timberland shoes 65065 county waste clifton , tommy hilfiger shoes uaeh aspirantes presidencia de latoms shoes management mission picturestoms shoes blog shopify discount
toms shoes green classics iv traces video , base london shoes stockists meaningful tattoos about suicide and , ariat shoes nzt pill movies , crocs shoes youtube kelly s father s day clip art , camper shoes brand history president cheese brie ingredients , men s diesel shoes 2018 summer tv premiere
diesel shoes unboxing pokemon evolutions , diesel shoes uaeh escudo de emelec el , giro shoes green wiggle worm fly pattern ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
columbia shoes at lazada philippines appliances
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
columbia shoes at lazada philippines appliances
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.