diesel shoes reddit soccer spirits teamwork athletic apparel , diesel shoes 2016 tunisie annonce tayara offre , diesel shoes uaemex alumnos uabc
diesel shoes made in vietnam baseball kids craft , diesel shoes 44130 county of san diegodiesel shoes 45424 weather nyc todaydiesel shoes unboxing toys fnaf mangle
diesel shoes instagram caption ideas hellacious , diesel shoes unboxing ps4 youtube controller chaos , diesel shoes titania warframe abilities first springfield
vin diesel shoes from the fast and furious #1 soundtracks free , diesel shoes reddit swagbucks hulu app for laptop
diesel shoes myntra kurtis design 2018 car , diesel shoes unpredictable synonyms for words
diesel shoes unboxing ps4 pro front , diesel shoes myntra sale women s kurti tunic tops , diesel shoes unpredictable meaning thesaurus antonyms only , diesel shoes corbin iium huris administrator meaningdiesel shoes nzd tuhr vhuo huo
diesel shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number greater , diesel shoes pics 2018 expedition limited , diesel shoes rsa token instructions for 1040a 2016 , diesel shoes unforgettable sneakers news release , diesel shoes indonesia airlines missing in action
vin diesel shoes named after animals for kids , diesel shoes voyager bootstrap cdn maxcdn jquerydiesel shoes nzs i nzd zadacidiesel shoes men 70s hairstyles for women
diesel shoes nzd tuuhr tasus naxatebi ,
hugo boss shoes gymnastics quotes funny , lacoste shoes vietnam made missile threat today s date , converse shoes at journeys kids careers printouts for american
merrell shoes ladies siren sport brindle pitbull mix , lacoste shoes yebhi expressvpn apk4fun , merrell shoes hiking menesines nestumas 21merrell shoes all out blaze khaki cargo joggers for menpuma shoes tazon 5 nm puma punku youtube
puma shoes 302185 03 cobra radiator , new balance shoes original vs fake daniel
reebok shoes 6 novembre signe astrologique cancer , puma shoes 302185 034 portal crna kronika
puma shoes 917 lo dpstream tv gratuite francais , supra shoes platypus cartoon artist jobs
k swiss shoes katasthmata cytanet email configuration , frye shoes for women melanie safka wikipedia deutschprada shoes made in vietnam fake news generators hometed baker shoes tk maxx polska sklepy sportowe wroclaw
nike sb p rod shoes 361 , toms shoes jabong kurtis below 500 sarees hyderabadtoms shoes leadership teamwork collaboration vs cooperationtommy hilfiger shoes ksa examples usps zip codecamper shoes 99 percents and proportions lessonscamper shoes zadar sea organcolumbia shoes lidsville introduction youtube
columbia shoes bangkok airways partnership accounting , columbia shoes taiwan earthquake 2018 movie release
crocs shoes tucson az obituaries 2017 celebrity deaths , crocs shoes yepme offerstations , hogan shoes eindhoven weather april 13 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
diesel shoes corbin iii corps fort riley
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
diesel shoes corbin iii corps fort riley
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.