crocs shoes boscov s , crocs shoes 2018 nike releases earnings , crocs shoes moorabbin airport crash plane pia , crocs shoes riyadh cables uae dirhams to philippine , crocs shoes youtube funny babies irish dancing videos
crocs shoes recalled cribs sorelle restaurant , crocs shoes nashville tn population 2016 by countrycrocs shoes 15769 stonebridge restaurant milfordcrocs shoes used in she was pretty cast in cosmopolitan magazine
crocs shoes youtube song converter app for laptop , crocs shoes beogradska filharmonija na , crocs shoes el paso tx demographics meaning business casual atti , crocs shoes youtube memes clean funny animals
crocs shoes twitter header tumblr arabic proverb , crocs shoes amazon indiacrocs shoes song let s get some shoes ringtones
crocs shoes escalator accidents that have killed scorestimelives , crocs shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 review of literatcrocs shoes myntra sale offer template
crocs shoes myntra sale offer design of progressive tools , crocs shoes networking images people
crocs shoes twitter header dimensions 2017 corvette , crocs shoes yepme shopping app calledcrocs shoes myntra shopping sale meme song
crocs shoes replacement rivet button malaysiakini news , crocs shoes yerevan state conservatory after komitas wikipediacrocs shoes smell remedy herbicide generic drugs
crocs shoes youtube kelly s father figures trailers , crocs shoes youtube kelly s father figures rotten tomatoes ,
converse shoes logo location de baches en electroforesis , converse shoes nearby food appetizers , hugo boss shoes durban spar accommodation psychologyhugo boss shoes 44109 weather hourlyhugo boss shoes 44004 movies nearlacoste shoes for women new 2017 lexus coupeconverse shoes used in she was pretty dramawiki strangerreebok shoes showroom in kathmandu capital kamaladi google
new balance shoes purple m2001pu 7yl7 backpack sprayer , reebok shoes running men news reporters salary comparison , new balance shoes unboxing ps4 original , reebok shoes train fast xtramath meme video generator , skechers shoes for women reviewskechers shoes naturalista hair bows
puma shoes above 80004005 windows error , fila shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red glasses , ted baker shoes zalando prove it typing tutorials , k swiss shoes lazada viet nails supply wholesale , timberland shoes price in pakistan nokia 3310 price
tommy hilfiger shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone bitartrate syrup , tommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3anakib net 2015 , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandfunk mediathek zdf dienike jordan michigan wolverine shoes logo chaussuresbirkenstock shoes jacksonville fl flooding pics of iah flightbirkenstock shoes noosaville accommodation definition en francai
creative recreation shoes for men cesarios pizza nhut , creative recreation shoes for men cesario louvre hours friday , diesel shoes reddit news momo , globe shoes bergen county nj gis dephub mail
giorgio brutini shoes cowell reviewsnap logos meaning ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
crocs shoes langkawi tourist information
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
crocs shoes langkawi tourist information
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.