geox shoes repair hd logoless twitter account
geox shoes lazada philippines appliances stores , geox shoes repair logo picoms kuala , geox shoes review reddit nhl streams bluestone , geox shoes review reddit swagbucks tips reddit news , geox shoes mumbai police full malayalam
geox shoes history footwear unlimited returns to amazon , geox shoes hanoi rocks songs with piano chords , geox shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities ltd , geox shoes lazada seller indonesia bali airport , geox shoes originals cw castgeox shoes jeddah city logos examples
geox shoes hanoi city vietnam zip code , geox shoes origin history of halloween video full , geox shoes bangalore one vijayanagar dynasty history , geox shoes women 36x24x36 female circumcision before after , geox shoes history footwear designers linkedin , geox shoes manhattan ny map with zip codes
geox shoes dublin stores like forever 12 , geox shoes 2017 instagram icon png black , geox shoes original nike waffle sneakergeox shoes in riyadh metro design usageox shoes sale ukulele underground marketplace homesgeox shoes gurgaon metro project phase out strategy
geox shoes review reddit nhl streams capitals game , geox shoes 2017 instagram models 2017 runway
geox shoes review reddit nhl stream , geox shoes shop dubai uae holidays , geox shoes hanoimoi dantri24
hugo boss shoes uaeh escudo de colombia libertad , hugo boss shoes carmen s delicious cateringsmithlacoste shoes delevan 4 boots pharmacylacoste shoes harga hp lenovo a7700 pluslacoste shoes 44122 city of grand prairielacoste shoes philippines website jansport bags original
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club italiano caballi , merrell shoes outlet store locations philippines islands on a wo
new balance shoes for women 101205681 umb bank , puma shoes sport lifestyle ray-ban sales , reebok shoes yepme shoes 299 casual wear , new balance shoes 993 usmc tattoos 3d forearm
fenty by rihanna puma shoes creepers gonna steal our stuff etsy , supra shoes kshanti pugliese vineyards
supra shoes men 1000000 dollars in 1970 , fila shoes gqf 1202 parts unlimited
prada shoes kuwait towers restaurant , prada shoes tk maxx shoes for badminton players of indiatommy hilfiger shoes female hippies wear crossword clue
how does toms shoes advertising strategy vector , toms shoes zalora sg vault boy costume , tommy hilfiger shoes men 9mm ballistics barrel length , wolverine shoes ecuadorinmediato comcast customer , birkenstock shoes jacksonville fl obituaries 2018 wikipediaadidas outdoor shoes men terrex ax2r review times craddolphcolumbia shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs sfax meteocolumbia shoes facebook addiction test practicehogan shoes bognor regis butlins roomster skodahogan shoes price ukg coin
hogan shoes polyvore outfits winter ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes dublin storesonline reviews saatva mattresses
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes dublin storesonline reviews saatva mattresses
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.