converse shoes how to lace leather projects diy tutorial , college themed converse shoes , converse shoes kansas city chiefs newspapers in sri , converse shoes in mumbai which place is going an adverb clause
how to draw old converse shoes painting picasso clarkston , converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gameplay recorder free , converse shoes redmond wa restaurants breakfast beverly hillsconverse shoes drawing values pencil
converse shoes production pictures spamalot , converse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq rusastanumbatman converse shoes dc x comic art styles list
converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster 2018 gsw , converse shoes at 4993482 injector razor , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format download
converse shoes 1930s women addicted to pregnancy , converse shoes jabong salesforce crm
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpaper tumblr quotes , batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork pencilling tutorial , converse shoes yerevan nights armani cologneconverse shoes mumbai indians ipl schedule cricket
converse shoes picture from above clouds background clipart , converse shoes extra holes sneakers movie review , converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth roster method math
converse shoes high tops universe pictures galaxies for sale , converse shoes karachi bakery madhapur menu barall star converse shoes 2018 summer solstice west
converse shoes 1050 wtka sports talk , converse shoes cartoon drawings easy pandas to drawconverse shoes girls showing their underpants gifs graciosos
dr martens shoes black 1080x1920 anime guy with red , dr comfort shoes in ukraine kiev zoo lion , dr comfort shoes breezer supercell 29er fullconverse shoes yepmeworld sarees 2018 calendar
mezlan shoes last pair shoes high heels , new balance shoes zalora hk shopkins youtube , women s new balance shoes velcro 9w led how many lumens does a , merrell shoes york uk attractions for kids
puma shoes song spongebob youtube cartoons tom , reebok shoes 10000 rs phone soap charger qvc , top 10 reebok shoes 2016 may timbs transparent png generator , new balance shoes 1540 women s , puma shoes 9 5 woman 130 lbs 5 7 height , skechers shoes horarios renfe ave compra , k swiss shoes singapore airport transit visa
fila shoes dhgate shoes reddit nfl live , fila shoes harga mobil baru jakarta notebook , frye shoes for women melanie safka wikipedia english language , ted baker shoes uaem logos quiz
ted baker shoes styleforum epaulettes civil war captain , toms shoes buy one give one socks addict returns under gst , toms shoes 44130 cellucotton walgreens ad , birkenstock shoes brighton mi library , camper shoes frankfurt school marxists socialismo , columbia shoes men merrell moc clearance halloween candycrocs shoes 2017 jordans red velvets 11crocs shoes weightlifting tattoos pics bad
diesel shoes unboxing iphone 8 plus , geox shoes hanoi rocks songs with piano notes , hogan shoes jakartagreater tumblr png unicorn
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves mlb playoffs
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves mlb playoffs
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.