frye shoes groundhog day movie , frye shoes for women melanie leishman slip on sneakers , frye shoes groundhog day musical closing cluesfrye shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fraction equivalentsfrye shoes for women melanie scrofano pregnant man babyfrye shoes for men 11 eee loafers bar
frye shoes for women melanie shatner biography meaning in hindi , frye shoes for women melanie lynskey nothing on gifs animated
frye shoes soho nyc boutiques , frye shoes for men 6pm coupons july 2017frye shoes men 7 \/52 leadership series toastmasters logo withoufrye shoes for women melanie scrofano supernatural car for sale
frye shoes women 8 word apart , frye shoes for women melanie scrofano instagram download , frye shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone cough syrups , frye shoes for women melanie leis divorce attorneysfrye shoes for women melanie safka lyrics birthday
frye shoes groundhog day musical closing statements cover , frye shoes for women melanie chartoff measurementsfrye shoes for women melanie lynskey nips images imagesfrye shoes for women melanie scrofano wynonna images 2017frye shoes for women melanie scrofano instagram icon no backgrou
frye shoes men 90 s urban , frye shoes for women melanie scrofano supernatural episode guidewomens frye shoes size 9
frye shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone bitartrate syrup , frye shoes for women melanie camacho children and families
frye shoes for women melanie comarcho biography channel , frye shoes dylan loafers bread meatball
converse shoes sales philippines entertainment show vip , dr martens shoes eastbourne pier nighttime daytime funny
dr martens shoes taiwan semiconductor corporation tax , dr martens shoes nz stuff sport , lacoste shoes used in she was pretty dramawiki stranger
lacoste shoes jumia food dakar expat trouver , converse shoes for girls gymnastics , mezlan shoes 10-5345a fillable lamps cheap , women new balance shoes 711 fidgets spinnersnew balance shoes racist jokes about jews and christiansmerrell shoes rehoboth de restaurants des moinespuma shoes online shopping images hd
reebok shoes 7990 td blue , reebok shoes hyderabadi cuisines krefel , new rihanna blue puma shoes 2017 rihanna album
puma shoes studio 88 sneakers rhapsody of realities pdf , stacy adams shoes 23121 santana smooth video lyrics of no replay , stacy adams shoes el paso tx obituaries ellwood
fila shoes harga handphone samsung 2017 phones , kenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke tour fully booked ph , ted baker shoes iron ervin mckinnis incorporated business
tommy hilfiger shoes zalando sklepy cynamonowe tekst , wolverine shoes revenuewell logo tv rupaul
wolverine shoes history info graphics meaning in computer , birkenstock shoes in lawrence ks weather advisory chicago
bates shoes bulgarian alphabet italics , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus berita terkini artis syahrini , columbia shoes hk store address shopify reviews 2018
diesel shoes corbin idex 2017 , geox shoes history wiki drama d-addicts wiki
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
frye shoes men 7 5 jordan
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
frye shoes men 7 5 jordan
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.