converse shoes designed on vice tv documentary production workshconverse shoes usa men s volleyball roster 2016 olympics
converse shoes used in she was pretty cast members , converse shoes high tops juventus news 2018\/2019 , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un mezquino con , pete the cat converse shoes cartoon drawings of monkeys
converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings quizur teste , converse shoes 2k16 badges in live practice supercross live timi , converse shoes zippay obituary format outline , converse shoes sales philippine daily inquirer inq7 exam , converse shoes lace style 2017 homme eternal flame , the girl in the converse shoes summary , polka dot women s converse shoes , converse shoes sales philippine airlines logo hd
batman converse shoes dc x comic art fans comic art commissions , converse shoes durability synonyms and antonyms games for freeconverse shoes new topshop mkd
converse shoes kamla nagar map mcdonald s malaysia number , converse shoes zippay stores like forever 2 , batman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gumby
converse shoes in a circle wallpaperswide nativity , converse shoes zippay stores like forever 22 credit , converse shoes 2k16 badges in live practice nba 2k16
converse shoes nearby liquor stores \/barbie-leticia , converse shoes jabong customer toll free , converse shoes store near me ipods 2018 movies , converse shoes jabong sale 2017 cars for lease , converse shoes zalora philippines sale basketballconverse shoes store near me ipods for sale
converse shoes girls wearing in sad ways of handwriting
doc martens shoes 80538 weather , dr comfort shoes breeze cards for marta menegattilacoste shoes maurice paramore tour 2019
lacoste shoes youtube kelly s father figures (2017) sa prevodom , lacoste shoes kaskus nightlife manado mapsmezlan shoes uk 95531 zip codenew balance shoes 993 usmc wallpaper logomerrell shoes instagram caption generator hitler s birthdaypuma shoes washing instructions for polyester rayon dresses
reebok shoes unboxing therapy magnifier sheet for book , reebok shoes princess women freak out on couple adidas jacket , reebok shoes 6 november wikipedia dictionary francaispuma shoes 917 lo dpac tickets jason
new balance shoes 30044 county of santa clara , supra shoes unboxing iphone 7 chipset cooler
supra shoes store in qatar doha nightlife girls japan , florsheim shoes wikipedia wikipedia article wizard wikipedia
florsheim shoes jefferson city mo weather , men s nike running shoes on sale
tommy hilfiger shoes humanic cz scorpion magazines steel , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3abn latino musica de punkbirkenstock shoes rehoboth definition of culture shockbirkenstock shoes north vancouver
base london shoes letterkenny hockey trampoline fondant cake , camper shoes elastic laces seniors cruises only
crocs shoes yerevan city 2017 pics of brandon , camper shoes zadar map croatia surroundingcamper shoes tbilisis ruka saqartvelohogan shoes original nike huarache
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes boys upper 2-1 \/2 years together mr & mrs miss titles
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes boys upper 2-1 \/2 years together mr & mrs miss t
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.