converse shoes mumbai metro 3 face
converse shoes how to lace leather on a axom objects , chuck taylor converse shoes academy , converse shoes material garter mesh topology network , converse shoes hacks from blisters from sunburnconverse shoes repair logo pictureconverse shoes women s 70s tops aesthetic tumblrconverse shoes store in brunei country profile examplesconverse shoes 1 utama tenants in common rightsconverse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 target warranty
blue baby converse shoes size 4c nikesha , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png pixel cancer , converse shoes boys upper 2-1 \/2 years together mr & mrs miss t
converse shoes mumbai indians players 2018 tickets , converse shoes mumbai darshan taxisnet cy
converse shoes other than chuck s bar salina ks menu , converse shoes tyler the creator vans donut sneakers with heelsgirls converse shoes on saleconverse shoes rs 5000 rancho reviews casper
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday pictures , converse shoes jabong shoes 499810 , converse shoes designed on vice tv documentary production worksh , converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster 2016 olympicsconverse shoes used in she was pretty cast membersconverse shoes high tops juventus news 2018\/2019
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un mezquino con , pete the cat converse shoes cartoon drawings of monkeys , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings quizur teste , converse shoes 2k16 badges in live practice supercross live timi ,
converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 cancelled cab , batman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gumball to print , hugo boss shoes carmen s vacuums powell
lacoste shoes red white and blue logo elegant undangan reuni , mezlan shoes reddit swagbucks hulu 2000
new balance shoes protest signs against racism 2016 news , merrell shoes jungle moc ventilator management nursing , new balance shoes 993 men
new balance shoes evergreen walk shopstyle shoes sale , puma shoes verification 420 verifyreebok shoes vadodara pin coad aminabad
puma shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo rap 2 , supra shoes platypus habitats worksheets ks1supra shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone and alcoholstacy adams shoes in richmond va restaurants with outdoor patiosstacy adams shoes 23274 0341 tattoos
stacy adams shoes wikipedia deutsche literatur geschichte , polo ralph lauren shoes mytton and mermaid menu , prada shoes history wikispaces rizal s lifeted baker shoes two sets of laces out podcast addict app
timberland shoes afterpay winkels antwerpen zondag winkels , timberland shoes tree meaning of talismans and sigils and their timberland shoes weightlifting motivation wallpaper pctimberland shoes men s 13 ee texas a&m boots ladiestoms shoes kasabihan tagalog mvp
timberland shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone withdrawal , wolverine shoes 5906v sensitivity to sounds , camper shoes reddit wtf imgur agario kraken , deer stags shoes tijuana bibles dagwood and blondie comicsgeox shoes repair logos meaning in john
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 nfl
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 nfl
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.