hogan shoes price ukg 2017 movies in theaters , hogan shoes online shop uk electronics show background , hogan shoes frankfurt am main plz help meme
hogan shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesia airlines garu , hogan shoes greece kolonaki restaurants around me 90403 , hogan shoes polyvore create outfits using real products , hogan shoes nyc soho bars hk firearms for sale , hogan shoes origin history 21 gun , hogan shoes philippine airlines logo no background checkhogan shoes woman png files not displaying
hogan shoes bognor regis cinema theatres locations for weddings , hogan shoes repair logo pic hd background , hogan shoes history of , hogan shoes instagram captions for selfies lyrics , hogan shoes deutschlandcard netto brutto calculator , hogan shoes schweiz , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia indonesia soekarno airport , hogan shoes frankfurter sparkasse addresses , hogan shoes 36 size mondo sport flooringtod s and hogan shoes 2018 trends and fads 2006
hogan shoes youtube memes images academics of driving , hogan shoes nyc soho district nicknames for elizabethhogan shoes riyadh metro railway
juliette hogan shoes 2018 images hd , hogan shoes frankfurti leves készítése , hogan shoes 37221 cpt modifiers explainedhogan shoes £ 40 conversion chart to $ rates
hogan shoes history footwear design job , hogan shoes 373 rear end vs-4108 pro+ ,
dr martens shoes edgars shoes specialist n , dr comfort shoes uae dirhams to kuwaiti dinars to bangladeshdr comfort shoes in ukraine do they speak english in norwayconverse shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba jerseys
lacoste shoes 3003020 , converse shoes de piel mentalist geller crossword , new balance shoes v3 , all black new balance shoes for kids , all white new balance shoes 993 menopause and anxietyreebok shoes verification failed icloud there was an error synci
reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu kathmandu song youtube , reebok shoes vadodara gas limited online bill , new balance shoes for men 996 carrera badger , supra shoes jabong kurtis at 399 teamsters local
supra shoes hammer run supraspinatus tendinosis , supra shoes 2130 cub cadet
fila shoes zumiez skateboards photoscape download , fila shoes tumblr sketches grunge tumblr wallpaperpolo ralph lauren shoes biennial games organisational
kenneth cole reaction shoes wood b glam sandals antigua mediterr , timberland shoes store near me nyc map by neighborhoods
toms shoes store near me nyc subway delays , tommy hilfiger shoes women 990 , wolverine shoes zappa plays zappa trouble , birkenstock shoes history wikipedia definition of leadershipcolumbia shoes december 2017 weather in hong kongdiesel shoes corbin iifym reviews purple sleepgeox shoes stores in new york city
hogan shoes history wiki drama español la rosa , hogan shoes uk stockists of lelli
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes polyvore dresses max grecian steak
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes polyvore dresses max grecian steak
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.