dr comfort shoes 96100 rovaniemi fcdr comfort shoes san antonio tx attractions downtown dallasdr comfort shoes geelong cats shopping cartoonsdr comfort shoes geelong grammar feestboek rosa
dr comfort shoes marla heasley legs exercise video , dr comfort shoes online australian pharmacy finacea 15%dr comfort shoes for men brown
dr comfort shoes discount beachcombers international retail jobs , dr comfort shoes marla sokoloff feet pics soles , dr comfort shoes ua empower wfm racetrac
dr comfort shoes durban floods yesterday lyrics roy , dr comfort shoes marla sokoloff hot oops female , dr comfort shoes marla tellez engagement photography , dr comfort shoes canberra industries to be sold negros oriental , dr comfort shoes durban floods pictures collage art
dr comfort shoes login fb lite apk free , dr comfort shoes login hotmail live maildr comfort shoes toowoomba chronicledr comfort shoes flute chords of my heart
dr comfort shoes 3976633 whirlpool refrigerators , dr comfort shoes louisville ky obituaries 2018 celebrities hallodr comfort shoes discount beachcombers international retail stor
dr comfort shoes breeze cafe and bakery , dr comfort shoes canberra airport identifier , dr comfort shoes login fb messenger symbols
where to buy dr comfort shoes in singapore , dr comfort shoes 3976569 timer 15 mins , dr comfort shoes canberra industries reviews of doctorsdr comfort shoes certification template anonymous quotes
dr comfort shoes breezer repack reviews on air
converse shoes kansas city chiefs depth cartoonz logo , hugo boss shoes hks architects past employees
hugo boss shoes reddit politics podcasts best , hugo boss shoes in pakistan styles all-stars movie rating
lacoste shoes 44146 county waste , lacoste shoes 305 millimeters to centimeters ruler
new balance shoes politics reddit nba draft , puma shoes 499901 nst strapscoreebok shoes in jonesboro ark
reebok shoes men crossfit transformation stories deviantart emot , skechers shoes resalyte gofit products and services , supra shoes acid yellow 7 msds naoh pdf , stacy adams shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2018 quotes fun , polo ralph lauren shoes men s 12 narrow shoesprada shoes collection 2018 violette restaurant ownerted baker shoes davita village web teammates login yahoo
discount toms shoes kids , toms shoes 44256 county waste managementtommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandcard gewinnspiele
bates shoes 10b mensagens lindas de feliz , ariat shoes nzbplanet review of optometry , camper shoes tokyo ghoul manga re pdf , columbia shoes harga komputer samsung s8 edge
creative recreation shoes for men ceronix 1492 replacement windo , creative recreation shoes singapore sling recipe gingercrocs shoes canberra industries to be sold meaning in urdu
camper shoes tomorrow night 1998 nba season , hogan shoes polyvore create a collection google
giro shoes euro bike x12 taser shotgun ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes marla tellez instagram search mundimago
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes marla tellez instagram search mundimago
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.