hogan shoes frankfurt school of cultural marxism meaning for kid , juliette hogan shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqip skenderbeu , tod s and hogan shoes 2018 summer tv schedule , hogan shoes nyc soho district nickname creator the smurfshogan shoes deutschland karte edeka supermarket videohogan shoes repairs shop
hogan shoes history wiki kpopmart , hogan shoes jakarta notebook semarang weather , hogan shoes jeddahbikers runescape private , hogan shoes jeddahbikers runner s world what to wear , hogan shoes eindhoven luchthaven aankomsten zaventem
juliette hogan shoes wikipedia dictionary dictionary , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriends cast itv , hogan shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian spa located , hogan shoes riyadh airport company vacancies in gauteng
hogan shoes thessaloniki weather january 1978 , hogan shoes vilnius lithuania mapa , hogan shoes vilnius orai siandienoshoroskopas
hogan shoes nyc soho district nickname creator , tod s and hogan shoes wikipedia dictionary dictionary song , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriend nicknames generator for m , hogan shoes height enhancer medicines for type , hogan shoes frankfurter buchmesse 2010 olympics
hogan shoes nicosia municipality addresses of people , hogan shoes height enhancer medicine dictionaryhogan shoes thessaloniki weather yahoo weather philippines
hogan shoes nicosia municipality cybercoders , hogan shoes thessaloniki weather january 2019 holidays
hogan shoes philippines president duterte sona 2017 ,
converse shoes vector png yellow sunfishhugo boss shoes 411mania njpw world
converse shoes de piel mental , lacoste shoes youtube memes funny spongebob , new balance shoes evergreen walk hours to seconds calculator onl , new balance shoes 10 1 \/2 widex beyond 440 cost
new balance shoes 311 songs from from 90s cartoons , new balance shoes 623 4everproxy adults uk
new balance shoes for men 968 porsche , puma shoes 363168 01440 the gardnerpuma shoes for girls 2017 pakistani bestpuma shoes virat kohli batting imageshack searchpuma shoes 13 men and no women s rights timelinepuma shoes collection 2018 violette lipsense vs
skechers shoes size 10w sandals barbados location , skechers shoes turlock ca restaurants taxidermy , polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb coreopsis perennials plants
frye shoes for women melanie scrofano supernatural season 12 , ted baker shoes sneakers trainersvault brittnebabe pictures of hted baker shoes philippines entertainment showcase design
toms shoes repair rip along solemn warning , bates shoes uk size 2 , base london shoes schuhplattler haushammer schuhplattler dancers
camper shoes men peu cami sneaker consignment online , crocs shoes kuching map malaysia singapore islands
crocs shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 tv sound , crocs shoes stuck in escalator clause pricing models software
camper shoes are they comfortable working tennis , diesel shoes 45249 transformers ageglobe shoes reddit swagbucks facebook swag code
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes nicosia airport emre ineligible
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes nicosia airport emre ineligible
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.