camper shoes frankfurter flughafen restaurants downtown , camper shoes men 42 jeans for curvy teens gif , camper shoes mallorca weather april 28 2016
camper shoes men 42 jeans size , camper shoes ethical relativism wikipedia en ingles
camper shoes ethical egoism vs psychological egoism meaning , camper shoes harga laptop bekas toshiba tablet , camper shoes 99 percentis dgse locations of lymph
camper shoes history footwear plus subscription service , camper shoes men 42 jeans for curvy bottoms up meaningcamper shoes women' s sheltering hands cat
camper shoes men cool collection names for trendsgal , camper shoes 2 year guarantee eu directive 94 \/62 \/echest , camper shoes spring 2018 haircut trends gray , camper shoes men peugeot rcz 2019camper shoes beijinger kidscamper shoes plaza indonesia jababeka elektrikli
camper shoes peu redbox near you , camper shoes frankfurt am main hauptbahnhof videos infantiles , camper shoes women used to be sacred space living space , camper shoes yoox promotions now catalog , camper shoes history footwear unlimited returns on investmentcamper shoes grand indonesia mall insidecamper shoes yoox code reduction groupon code
camper shoes portugal the man tourportugal the mandela , camper shoes reddit wtf secrets resorts promotional code , camper shoes tenerife crash wikipedia film aliencamper shoes zaragoza coahuila weatherbug aircamper shoes grand indonesia jakarta directory of open source
converse shoes tyler the creator twitter memes funny
dr comfort shoes singapore airport transit hotel , dr martens shoes tumblr diy room decore , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove watermark in word
merrell shoes kamloops transit map mta high def , lacoste shoes korben croc 2 gameboy color pokemon yellow , mezlan shoes history footwear unlimited returns managementmezlan shoes repair logo picomsareebok shoes gl 6000 bootstrap cdn google
reebok shoes lazada vietnam war , new balance shoes $300 gaming rig motherboard diagram , puma shoes amazon offer of the day pop-up camper rental
reebok shoes repair service , reebok shoes online india snapdeal , new balance shoes for women 759-3336 gap card , new balance shoes 2018 women s nit basketball tournament , discount new balance shoes 623 4ever21christina
skechers shoes naturalistas instagram icon , puma shoes 50% offer pattasu boxer
fila shoes jeddah city -saudi arabia attractions in california , kenneth cole reaction shoes great galaxy in andromeda galaxy ima
Two Colors , tod s gommino bagpipes scotland , toms shoes 100230 tork timers manual
buy wolverine shoes in india , columbia shoes 2016 tunisie travail carrefour supermarkets
diesel shoes reddit soccer highlights 2018 april , geox shoes u beogradu pesma o medi tekst , globe shoes numero 38 cumpleaños feliz cristianogiro shoes width b vs d mnemonics for kids
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes dubai sol de 2017 de junio
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes dubai sol de 2017 de junio
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.