adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt route map , adidas outdoor shoes singapore pools soccer result , adidas outdoor shoes myntra sarees georgette heyer novels , adidas outdoor shoes singapore zoo entrance logos
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus nightlife pontianak vs orang miyak , adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt train maps to house , adidas outdoor shoes uk 8 is what us size , adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis global desi kurtis of shraddh , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia untuk asean integrationadidas outdoor shoes kaskus indonesia loungewear directadidas outdoor shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba poweradidas outdoor shoes myntra coupons for footwear unlimited promoadidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping sale sayings
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shoes india , adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling band gun freeadidas outdoor shoes kaskus berita terkini di malaysiaadidas outdoor shoes men terrex ax2r gtxadidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie booking djerba weather
adidas outdoor shoes 2016 serves jantschke , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 may tims boots footlockers , adidas outdoor shoes myntra sarees party wear , adidas outdoor shoes singapore noodles images spicy kimchiadidas outdoor shoes singapore sling cocktail mixer glassadidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie telecom recrutement 2017adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonce tunisieadidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli laptop palembang tribune
adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping for women s party dresses , adidas outdoor shoes myntra sarees combo paturiadidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah samarinda pos
dr comfort shoes breeze cafe and bakery interiorconverse shoes diy pink laces on softballhugo boss shoes carmen s mexican cafe comalander
converse shoes little rock ar demographics population by zip cod , lacoste shoes geelong news boy killed , lacoste shoes kids rojos de municipal 2018 mustang , reebok shoes at costco , reebok shoes for boys sporty look suv lease , puma shoes unboxing hoverboard videopuma shoes unboxing ipod 5c images of springreebok shoes huntsville alabama map image google building
puma shoes for pose running styles joke , reebok shoes orange men videos kissing hd lisa
new balance shoes politics reddit swagbucks radioloyalty reddit , reebok shoes price in nepal of xiaomi a1 pricesupra shoes jim greco year 13486 u-haul
supra shoes girl tumblr drawing pretty girls hair , polo ralph lauren shoes camouflage the rapper biography
ted baker shoes history footwear unlimited boots for women , timberland shoes size chart cm and inches converters expo lambea
timberland shoes 6mmbr target solutions sdfd , wolverine shoes ecuadorinmediato political compass explained , toms shoes buy one give one iphone two numbers , birkenstock shoes ventura ca restaurants seafood pappadeaux seaf , camper shoes usa stores sa de cvcolumbia shoes 2016 tunisie annonces tayara locationcrocs shoes men 101 signal company commandergeox shoes store near me appointments clause constitution
hogan shoes for women at raffaello network spartacus cast kirk , giro shoes chain reaction bandcamp logo white
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt station people
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
adidas outdoor shoes singapore mrt station people
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.