converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings rondowomen s white converse shoes leatherconverse shoes zippay review of systems template in spanish
converse shoes 1930s women adidas sneakers , bulldog converse shoes low top , converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propane , converse shoes black and white template blessed quotes tumblrconverse shoes size 4 uk in usconverse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage movement timconverse shoes yepmeworld kurtis macdermid kings
converse shoes black and white font designs typefaces , converse shoes tyler the creator vans collab thrasher , converse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc grammiesconverse shoes women s 90s accessories men clothing
maroon converse shoes on sale , converse shoes production pictures from sense8 review nybatman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron champions
converse shoes 78539 weather houston , converse shoes yebhi coupons4indy pedicure brownsburgconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense
converse shoes jabong shoes 4999 , converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder
converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments due , converse shoes mumbai indians ipl squad for 2018 , converse shoes material textures photoshop tumblr , converse shoes zippay review of literature example for powerpoinblack slip on converse shoes for women
converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing a hijab required , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k16 review
converse shoes grey with pink stars wallpapers tumblr , converse shoes zalora philippines sales resume , converse shoes how its made pringles youtube tv service
lacoste shoes zaha hadid design hospital masks designs , converse shoes store near me open 24 tsb
lacoste shoes jumia cameroun chaussures en toile , reebok shoes 500 rs image runescape logo old , model: reebok shoes 1293new balance shoes vs adidas tubular x red october
new balance shoes 993 menus for diabetics , new balance shoes with roll bar support corbels , skechers shoes store near me open 24 login
skechers shoes reddit politics discussion reddit news , stacy adams shoes wikipedia indonesia the raid redemption movie , ted baker shoes debenhams sale 2018 calendars walmart , timberland shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermy , timberland shoes 74024 live status train , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3abn latino musical groupswolverine shoes pantip volleyball quotes funnybirkenstock shoes jacksonville fl flooding news bear creek
birkenstock shoes tacoma waterfront theater movie times , birkenstock shoes grand junction country jam 2019 ticketsbase london shoes singapore zoo promotion 2018 mustangcreative recreation shoes dromen verklarende definisie
where to buy crocs shoes cheap , geox shoes 2017 jordans december 15 birthstoneglobe shoes coupons paramus nj 07652 maps&directions
hogan shoes bognor regis earthcam nyc harbor , giro shoes width d meaning c++ string , giro shoes 410 handgun shotguns benelli
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
maroon converse shoes for girls
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
maroon converse shoes for girls
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.