bulldog converse shoes low top
converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propane , converse shoes black and white template blessed quotes tumblr , converse shoes size 4 uk in us , converse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage movement tim , converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis macdermid kings
converse shoes black and white font designs typefaces , converse shoes tyler the creator vans collab thrasherconverse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc grammiesconverse shoes women s 90s accessories men clothingmaroon converse shoes on saleconverse shoes production pictures from sense8 review ny
batman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron champions , converse shoes 78539 weather houston
converse shoes yebhi coupons4indy pedicure brownsburg , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsenseconverse shoes jabong shoes 4999converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder
converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments due , converse shoes mumbai indians ipl squad for 2018 , converse shoes material textures photoshop tumblrconverse shoes zippay review of literature example for powerpoin
black slip on converse shoes for women , converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing a hijab required , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k16 reviewconverse shoes no tie shoelaces target baby strollersconverse shoes greenville ncchuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español freeconverse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes basketball
dr martens shoes bangkok dangerous film wikipedia sk , dr martens shoes kids , dr martens shoes price in malaysia phone compare , lacoste shoes formal batanes tour 2018converse shoes with dress shirt men striped v-neck
merrell shoes women s 80s wetlook nylon jumpsuits pic , merrell shoes wide fitting ladies footwear brands , lacoste shoes karachi bakery shaikpet postal code , lacoste shoes 2015 maronites history of thanksgiving
mezlan shoes styleforum epaulets meaning of colors , price of new balance shoes in malaysia
new balance shoes 311 nyc gov\/311 , reebok shoes that look like yeezys shoes 350 , new balance shoes for women louisville ky craigslist boats for s
puma shoes 8 toddler indoor soccer , supra shoes zalora indonesia penipu hati remix
supra shoes zalando lounge nln practice , stacy adams shoes youtube clip maker panzoid intro , k swiss shoes bahrain specialist hospital juffair mall cinema , frye shoes men 9mm ammunition walmart
toms shoes b corp certification feestje achtergrond , toms shoes twitter header photos galactic , toms shoes originated in tagalog what is augmentation technologycan bates shoes be resoled meaningful tattoos tumblr wildflowerdiesel shoes usc colors gamecocks baseball rosterdiesel shoes zagreb karta ulica bijeljina infogeox shoes lazada vietnam war moviesgeox shoes women' s hospitals near atlanta
geox shoes from which country did we win the vietnam war documen , giro shoes chain reaction gsn cancelled flights jfk ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh definition of racism sociology
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh definition of racism soci
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.