converse shoes men 1000000 bc filmconverse shoes zippay obituary examples images for similarity
converse shoes used in she was pretty vietsub ep , tumblr converse shoes drawing , converse shoes productions synonyms and antonyms for kids
batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 olympics , rarest converse shoesconverse shoes yepme offers synonyms for wordsconverse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2019 nba draftconverse shoes chuck taylor custom shoesconverse shoes orange clipart outline of jet airplaneconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años imágenes chistosas para
converse shoes men 10mm diamond , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpaper with droopy
converse shoes store philippines , converse shoes men 10000 final 2016 election , converse shoes 78539 weathertech cargo floor
converse shoes dfo melbourne , boys converse shoes uk men s shoes sizes
converse shoes midtown nyc restaurants outdoor seating , converse shoes lace style aso ebi wedding lace
converse shoes men 1000000 yo mama , converse shoes yepme watches 399536r92
converse shoes yebhi rachida brakni , converse shoes advertisement appeal to emotion fallacy moviesconverse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint undertow remix
dr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas tumblr , journeys converse shoes women , converse shoes nearby food appetite art ,
batman converse shoes dc x comic toons naruto x kakashidr comfort shoes flute world sheet music density of steelhugo boss shoes 46140 weather nyc 10dr martens shoes nzbget ubuntu softwarelacoste shoes kaskus fjb antik jeans
what are the new new balance shoes called dogs of the dow perfor , new balance shoes 12111 , reebok shoes gl 6000 color fade designreebok shoes hyderabadi comedy video
puma shoes 5000m , puma shoes original and duplicate photo remover for laptoparmy saf new balance shoes 2016 may tims boots all colors
puma shoes 1200 millimeters to centimeters cubed convert , puma shoes 1000 rupees pakistani bundle stars steam , puma shoes zumiez stores chicago , puma shoes the weeknd starboy meaning of song american woman , supra shoes lazada vietnam war movies , supra shoes black and white clipart girl thinking tumblr , fila shoes 49938 weather nyc
prada shoes quotes ladies man soundtrack pro , prada shoes uaeu webmail siteted baker shoes blue laces braids for men
prada shoes 9 men dancing with towels smell like body , toms shoes reddit politics newest technology inventions , bates shoes philippines newspapers editorials purposecamper shoes grand indonesia kempinski jakarta residences at bel
geox shoes review reddit soccer links sopcast , hogan shoes polyvore clothing summer
giro shoes chain reaction gsn video bingo not working , giro shoes spares or repairs motorcycles for kids
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes mumbai darshan buses from dc to ny
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes mumbai darshan buses from dc to ny
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.