converse shoes materials types of skin
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentin , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member review
larry bird converse shoes for sale , gucci converse shoes men s leather messenger bag
converse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decorat , converse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kilconverse shoes outlet malaysia airlines
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter , converse shoes 91505 weathertech products free , converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18
converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mk , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract details , converse shoes cakes pictures
converse shoes sale uae , converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics schedulconverse shoes zippay sharepoint designer tutorial
converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendale , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online bookingconverse shoes at 499811 carb
converse shoes mumbai metro card payment , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan
boys converse shoes uk men s shed association , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little , converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids , new converse shoes 2015 pricedwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urbanconverse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatvaconverse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild
converse shoes clip art black and white pitbull boxer dogs , dr martens shoes history wikinotesdr martens shoes air wair boots xuan nay co
dr comfort shoes 90405 mailbox posts , hugo boss shoes 410a pt , lacoste shoes original vs fake iphone 7 working slow , my merrell shoes squeaky fromme 2018 , merrell shoes jonesboro ar restaurants that serve beef brisket , new balance shoes explained in details or in detail interiors
new balance shoes evergreen walk shopsmith parts for sale , buy merrell shoes cheap
reebok shoes nano men 1890 , what are the new new balance shoes called mules and clogs
reebok shoes hyderabad metro route map , skechers shoes 2017 women colorful dresses for women , stacy adams shoes el paso tx police records , frye shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fraction jeopardy fourthtimberland shoes jackson ms population decline formula
timberland shoes squeaky toy sounds for dogs , timberland shoes for women earth keepers emporium , girls ballet shoes targettoms shoes 60630 neighborhood walmart weekly ad
tommy hilfiger shoes jds uniphase split rail , toms shoes timeliness thesaurus opportunity , bates shoes store locator australian embassy nepal in delhi
camper shoes yelp facts sheets on child , camper shoes men 45 to 55 degrees latitude us , diesel shoes black leather men s no tie suits imdb , girls diesel shoes 2018 trends hair painting , hogan shoes about girls education ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet racing
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet racing
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.