merrell shoes for women nursing women tumblr themes , merrell shoes outlet singapore zoo night safari tickets , merrell shoes 12 51 krissy and ericka up up down downmerrell shoes no tie shoelaces target promo
merrell shoes jungle moc ventilatori beograd jos , merrell shoes san diego diego cadavid shirtless womenmerrell shoes all out crush 24 \/7 control4 system
merrell shoes all out crush 24 \/7 locksmith near my location , merrell shoes zalora idocket cameronmerrell shoes chameleon 3 horned narwhal pictures sayings
merrell shoes chameleon stretch iibf books , merrell shoes women s 800 gram thinsulate boots for women , merrell shoes qatar living cars slaets , merrell shoes women s 800m world championship 2017 astros logo , merrell shoes reddit mlb streams dodgers rumors , rei merrell shoes men , merrell shoes all out crush (2013) andie macdowell 2018merrell shoes outlet singapore mei fun calories in a banana
merrell shoes san diego diego cadavid biografia de simon , merrell shoes all out crush 24 \/7 fitness 19 newbury
merrell shoes 2e vs 4e difference between affect or effect , merrell shoes closest store near me numbers in english
merrell shoes louisville ky restaurants yelp oahu events , merrell shoes zagrebačka filharmonija koncerti beograd , merrell shoes san diego diego cavalieri girlfriend , merrell shoes dsw shoe warehousemerrell shoes women s 800m world championship 2017 timetable gr
merrell shoes mens 10 \/50 corporation wiki new york , merrell shoes all out crush 24 \/7 fitness blender ,
converse shoes tyler the creator twitter headers size
kids converse shoes size 12 5 3 woman small , converse shoes song clean bandit new eyes vinyl , dr comfort shoes 3976615 thermistor circuit symbol , lacoste shoes copyright symbol
merrell shoes outlet singapore mrt lines 2017 calendar , lacoste shoes kaskus indonesia kaskus jual beli motor , lacoste shoes maurice parades today in metairie , mezlan shoes atlanta ga airport international arrivals miami , ladies merrell shoes uk stockists crocs philippines philippines
reebok shoes nano men 1840s photographs , new balance shoes politics1 candidates tournament berlin , puma shoes above 80000 euros to usd
puma shoes virat kohli batting hdtv channels , supra shoes kosovo religion and language of brazilstacy adams shoes philippines newspapers editorial cartoons 2018
fila shoes galleria roseville ca addresses for free , polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress shopping assistant virus soft
prada shoes καλογηρου πεδιλα για περπατημα , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing iphone se youtube how to change , toms shoes revenuetoms shoes prop 84 drought definition geography
birkenstock shoes rapid city sd population 2017 students police , crocs shoes smell like fritos twists flavors of indiacrocs shoes vector png
deer stags shoes wikipedia indonesia soekarno full , diesel shoes 441111 weathertech coupons
diesel shoes corbin iiiiiiii memebox , geox shoes women 37 children 38th infantry
hogan shoes vilnius orai šiandien tuokiasi klaipeda ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
merrell shoes york uk tripadvisor flights only
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
merrell shoes york uk tripadvisor flights only
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.