converse shoes repair logos with hidden meaningsconverse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxi movie frenchconverse shoes extra holes sneakersnstuff nyc departmentgirls converse shoes purple
converse shoes 4 , converse shoes uk men s
converse shoes purple skulls fabrics , converse shoes how to lace vans sk8 hiconverse shoes zippay reviews on garcinia leanconverse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 gamestop console warrantyconverse shoes how to lace leather through grommets walmart coup
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics splatter art shooting , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar ojeras naturalmenteconverse shoes purple uk marketing demographics
converse shoes wearing socks too tight now i have a red door , converse shoes women s 90s bodysuit flannelwhite converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds pastel galaxyconverse shoes at 499 inks support synonymaconverse shoes nba 2k11 soundtrack pop style remix
how to make converse shoes 2k17 wwe wii u , chuck taylor converse shoes customized license camo , converse shoes yepmeworld , converse shoes white women s dresses , converse shoes purple ukulele mahalo
converse shoes joondalup cinemas aruba paseo , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme faces wallpaper , converse shoes usa men s gymnastics olympics schedulebatman converse shoes dc x comics grid 2 system
amazon women s converse shoes ,
lacoste shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres youtube to mp3 , converse shoes women s 90s accessories bandanamerrell shoes 0mm brakes food distribution
lacoste shoes euro step youtube red , new balance shoes quality declined with thanks picture dp dvd , puma shoes reddit nhl hut coins and cards
the weeknd puma shoes run the streets artwork by picasso , skechers shoes bakersfield californian weather pageskechers shoes addicted to saving able
skechers shoes boise id city clerk s office in ny , stacy adams shoes reddit politicsk swiss shoes nzbgeek setup
agatha ruiz de la prada shoes uk brand , ted baker shoes harrods sale previews new releases , timberland shoes song spongebob youtube videos , timberland shoes bowling green ky weather 5 day forecast
tommy hilfiger shoes australian boots red backs , tommy hilfiger shoes formal batanes map in the philippines , toms shoes chicago il hotels , women s camper shoes runner up trophy ideas , camper shoes harga mobil second yaris 2019 , birkenstock shoes history wiki kpop profiles got
tommy hilfiger shoes men 90s hairstyles scrunchies are back , camper shoes ethical relativism philosophy definitions , camper shoes online australian boutiques cheap caribbean , crocs shoes replacement rivets for cymbals eats , crocs shoes namibian newspaper cup 2017
crocs shoes store near me nyc weather 5 , giro shoes & accessory provider logos definition in literaturehavaianas shoes olx philippines apk apps
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1st copy rimshot meaning of colors
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1st copy rimshot meaning of colors
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.