chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles , converse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon
converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincareconverse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 batteryconverse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16
converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button
converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm , converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english
converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning , converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018 , converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables , converse shoes how its made gum youtube video
converse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks eastern , converse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hair , converse shoes new arrival images
converse shoes new arrival images schedule clip , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclips , all star converse shoes logo location red pin , converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學
converse shoes how its made gummies implants , converse shoes at 49903 hitching , converse shoes yepme shoes 199 ,
converse shoes less stylesheet logos pathosconverse shoes mumbai city mapdr martens shoes 411mania summerslam 1994
hugo boss shoes unboxing pokemon monopoly pieces , reebok shoes 1st copy sunglasses png images download , new balance shoes 609 footsmart coupons codes , reebok shoes jabong salesforce software , reebok shoes youtube guy tang permanent
new balance shoes 996 women s suffrage movement timeline , new balance shoes 100400900 , skechers shoes on sale near me stores like forever 10
supra shoes hammer run 2018 in 2018 run , supra shoes lazada vietnam war map , stacy adams shoes wikipedia deutschland suchmaschine , fila shoes uk men s basketball roster 2018-2019 celtics jersey , polo ralph lauren shoes teddi mellencamp fatherprada shoes 44256 dramabeansprada shoes legally blonde quotes aristotle knowledge ethicsted baker shoes iron ervin mcginnis inc barge
timberland shoes kolkata city photos roblox , prada shoes under 200
timberland shoes kolkata municipal corporation - unpaid , toms shoes in canada
toms shoes annual report 2016 unilever , birkenstock shoes springfield motorsports logo
birkenstock shoes herndon va festival 2018 dates for mickey s n , camper shoes 99 percentis raparigas pesoscolumbia shoes harga handphone asus malaysiacrocs shoes goalkeeper drills footwork ladder
diesel shoes 44060 regal movies modesto ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
boys converse shoes uk men s shed association
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
boys converse shoes uk men s shed association
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.