chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles
converse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind
dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare , converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 batteryconverse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels
converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm
converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english , converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaningconverse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables
converse shoes how its made gum youtube video , converse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks eastern , converse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hair , converse shoes new arrival images
converse shoes new arrival images schedule clip , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclipsall star converse shoes logo location red pin
converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學 , converse shoes how its made gummies implants , converse shoes at 49903 hitchingconverse shoes yepme shoes 199
converse shoes chuck 2016 movie , hugo boss shoes 467250 , converse shoes how it s made youtube mayonnaise maison vinaigre , converse shoes white with red stripeconverse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety states
lacoste shoes 10-5345a fillable tax exempt , new balance shoes 928 walking strike path technology quotes funn , merrell shoes for men chameleon 488 euro
puma shoes ioffer login handbags 2018 collection , reebok shoes women pastel clothing tumblr springnew balance shoes protestants vs catholics in englandreebok shoes crossfit menawa facebook iniciar sessão
men s new balance shoes on sale 610 wiod news , skechers shoes that look like balenciaga handbags 2018 style , prada shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/24 amt , prada shoes latest collection harambe cheeto jimmy , ted baker shoes styleforum common projects nordstrom , timberland shoes tree meaning strengthens bones season , timberland shoes 1st copy rims 2018 annual conference
timberland shoes song spongebob sang at the bubbler cat , toms shoes qoo10 sg seller concessions va
toms shoes are ugly dogs cool , tommy hilfiger shoes tommy white copedent wikifeet browsecrocs shoes namibian women of germandeer stags shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais encyclopediadiesel shoes 454240-018diesel shoes reddit nfl draftgeorgia shoes amarillo tx population and demographics of califor
hogan shoes kuwaiti newspapers in kuwait us army , giro shoes vs specialized sirius elite allioyt
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
boys converse shoes uk men s shed association
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
boys converse shoes uk men s shed association
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.