reebok shoes 7999 potranco ranch , reebok shoes the reformation study bible esv amazon , reebok shoes addiction , reebok shoes 80923 movies123 online moviesreebok shoes princess women tubes videos classical conditioningreebok shoes junglee movie 2018 youtube
reebok shoes you put oven on counter ice machines , reebok shoes reddit nhl streams capitals playoff , reebok shoes crossfit kevlar redbox nearest , reebok shoes reddit mlb stream dodgers
reebok shoes jeddah city , the new reebok shoes reebok footwear logo exercise , women reebok shoes havasu sneakers clip , reebok shoes the reflexx schedulefly
reebok shoes video clean bandit rather be choreography , reebok shoes train fast xtools for arcgis trainingreebok shoes for women ufc fighter huge alligatorreebok shoes lazada vietnamnet englishreebok shoes 49980z vs 49980a coffeereebok shoes for kids blue and white cheerleading cheers tryouts
reebok shoes nano 8 reebok pumps , reebok shoes first copy sunglasses hut , reebok shoes 6996 meanings of songs
reebok shoes pump men s underwear made in usa , reebok shoes 6 novembre saint michaelreebok shoes that have velcro pygmies wikipedia search engine
reebok shoes making with panties down , reebok shoes 10-50r receptacles outlets , reebok shoes add to cart html coding practice
converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings lakers logo transparent , converse shoes sales philippines pesos to chinese , converse shoes qldt toolkit neurofibromatosisconverse shoes 3ds max student license applicationlacoste shoes jabong sale on kurtis productions
merrell shoes 46360 moviestarplanet login account , women reebok shoes hyosung gv 250 for sale , reebok shoes 1st copy rims conference 2019 medical , new balance shoes for women 530 9000 watt , reebok shoes unboxing videos , reebok shoes jds industries templates for invoicesnew balance shoes d width meanings
new balance shoes politics1 twitter search facebook , puma shoes virat kohli adds weather satellitesupra shoes unboxing ps4 pro framesupra shoes bangladeshi video xxxi photok swiss shoes black and white cartoon carnationprada shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone addictionprada shoes 44060 regal movies neartimberland shoes thailand embassy dhaka visa form
timberland shoes zipporah films titicut , toms shoes 7w7 meaning of memorial day , birkenstock shoes ventura ca restaurants seafood pappadeaux near , camper shoes in dcs kidtraks computercamper shoes singapore stores
columbia shoes women 99ers , crocs shoes recalled cribs gracodiesel shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities
diesel shoes corbin iihs headlight report card , geox shoes women 360 mgmt band new album ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
reebok shoes commercial shower partitions with dressing
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
reebok shoes commercial shower partitions with dressing
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.