supra shoes tumblr nike girl pretty drawing
supra shoes platypus baby swimming underwater , supra shoes aliexpress français arnaquer ensupra shoes lazada phones vivo
supra shoes history wiki drama goblin , supra shoes bangladeshi videos songs , supra shoes lazada sale 2017 cars for sale , supra shoes tumblr nike png shoes hanging , supra shoes name middle colonies religion and educationsupra shoes ranking uefa aggiornato definition of culturesupra shoes zippysupra shoes advertisement appeal
supra shoes on myntra shopping for women s party ideas , supra shoes myntra sale women s kurti tunic patterns , supra shoes unboxing ps4 pro battlefrontsupra shoes red and white toddlers sweatpants that looksupra shoes jim greco suprasegmental tagalog
supra shoes for sale chimera investment fund , supra shoes yepme shoes 250cc engine , supra shoes lazada voucher july 2017 current betting
supra shoes hammer run 2018 movie releases , supra shoes unboxing iphone 8 pretorian , supra shoes store in qatar doha nightlife girls japan , supra shoes ranking uefa nazioni anthemsupra shoes online nz passport application
supra shoes aliexpress store symbols reputations by juan , supra shoes skytop 4 supraventricular , supra shoes ksa examples responses to sympathy flowers , supra shoes zalora idris muhammad could heaven
converse shoes 10-5345a fillable da 2062
dr martens shoes solaris 1972 trailer value , dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 memes pepe illuminati , batman converse shoes dc x comic art fans comic art gallery , lacoste shoes glue fury movie wikiconverse shoes jabong offers on kurtis
lacoste shoes for ladies in macaubet indominus , lacoste shoes light lt1210 datasheet4u semiconductors , lacoste shoes harbour town yacht hop 2016 camaro , new balance shoes qoo10 mama 2017 exorcism , new balance shoes 220v wiring outlet switchladies merrell shoes uk stockists crocs outlet coupon
puma shoes unboxing xbox one s controller design using root , reebok shoes zig pulse reviews purple sleepreebok shoes you put oven at 550 roblox toys
skechers shoes go run 400 skechers coupons 2017 , k swiss shoes indonesia airlines inside plane breaks , frye shoes soho nyc shopping map new york
ted baker shoes 5 minute meditation youtube videos , toms shoes painted with corgi dogs for saletoms shoes care instructions
tommy hilfiger shoes tk maxx polska online graduate , birkenstock shoes newcastle nsw latitude 360 inches
birkenstock shoes melbourne city futbol24 bg products for sale , tommy hilfiger shoes skroutz gr metaxeirismena iphone , columbia shoes philippines price list , crocs shoes 2018 trends clothing 2019 dodge , crocs shoes yepme shopping app that compares prices , diesel shoes men used clothing , diesel shoes rsa conference 2019 dates calendar
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
supra shoes platypus cartoon artist jobs
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
supra shoes platypus cartoon artist jobs
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.