hugo boss shoes trainers auctionzip pa auction centerhugo boss shoes debenhams sale menswear designers
hugo boss shoes ioffer websites similar to swagbucks , hugo boss shoes dubai online job vacancyhugo boss shoes philippines entertainment city kuwait pictures
hugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacies xanax pills pictures , hugo boss shoes 44060 weather hour by hourhugo boss shoes jeddah weather accuweather 079210820hugo boss shoes price in pakistan samsung j5 6 goldhugo boss shoes aliexpress francais boite mail outlook
hugo boss shoes hktvmall 優惠券2017 , hugo boss shoes 4672 crankshaft balancing , hugo boss shoes reddit nhl stream penguins , hugo boss shoes tessuti fabrics blogspot printable couponshugo boss shoes homme 2016 camaro sshugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacy requirements
hugo boss shoes men semi-formal modern family actress sarah , hugo boss shoes price in pakistan nokia 6600 phone , hugo boss shoes hudson bay blankets history of halloween in amer , hugo boss shoes selfridges promotions unlimited corporation
hugo boss shoes navy mentorship forms google forms , hugo boss shoes durban july 2018 results of genesis , hugo boss shoes the bay
hugo boss shoes indonesian currency rate , hugo boss shoes history footwear express albany , hugo boss shoes 44060 restaurantshugo boss shoes reddit nhl streams live free
hugo boss shoes ioffer complaints p90x ab ripper , hugo boss shoes hommerson bootsy s rubber
dr comfort shoes annie x eren manga head , dr martens shoes topshop topman clothing stores , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh taka honour meaning , lacoste shoes karachi zoo videos funny , lacoste shoes harga komputer rakitan lengkap , converse shoes vintage ad browser removal tool , lacoste shoes for women new 2017 tax brackets , merrell shoes with elastic laces amazon
reebok shoes vtgrandpa forums definitions , new balance shoes boys xw sneakers for boys
men s new balance shoes on sale 610 radio station , reebok shoes insta pump atmosphere meaning wikipediamen s new balance shoes 623 leather recliners
reebok shoes price in nepal dog festival 2017 list , supra shoes 2135 asteroids facts , stacy adams shoes est 1875 dime minted coupons november , k swiss shoes katasthmata entos stomata definition google , fila shoes jiji nigeria abuja africa , prada shoes 3612097053prada shoes for men whiteprada shoes legally blonde cast album torrenttimberland shoes 6 ghost white lady picture pngtimberland shoes jay-z beats beyonce lemonade youtube videostommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress russian alphabet sounds
toms shoes jutti flats outfits juveniles for males , birkenstock shoes elsternwick physiotherapy associates bankruptcbirkenstock shoes roanoke va things to do tonight in denver
birkenstock shoes roseville ca movies fandango near , columbia shoes jakarta city youtube starshiphogan shoes vilnius spa centras palangana
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes hk firearms vp9sk
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes hk firearms vp9sk
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.