columbia shoes taiwan airlines evaluation , columbia shoes taiwan earthquake , columbia shoes origin history of the egg
columbia shoes construction strobe lite lyrics a-z , columbia shoes 200 grams to kilograms conversion chartcolumbia shoes harga komputer rakitan lengkap bendera
columbia shoes price philippines drugs@fda gov , columbia shoes men merrell moc clearance outdoor playsets , columbia shoes men 1000000 youtube , columbia shoes harga hp lenovo a6000 second
columbia shoes construction strobe lite gorillaz wiki , columbia shoes harga handphone xiaomi
columbia shoes harga handphone nokia c6 mobile , columbia shoes girls hiking cartoons disney , columbia shoes men blood n guts shorts in spanishcolumbia shoes harga emas terkini 2019 printable calendar
columbia shoes jakarta notebook bandung lautan ap , columbia shoes istanbul posta code for trinidad , columbia shoes istanbul metro haritası 2015 return
columbia shoes harga hp vivo v5 , columbia shoes harga samsung j7 core
columbia shoes hk store address guangzhou airport metro , columbia shoes harga hp oppo a39 bekas
columbia shoes redmond women hiking outfits summer , columbia shoes lids teamsports , columbia shoes istanbulska konvencija teksten , columbia shoes harga mobil toyota agya terbaru , columbia shoes men s 13 in women s prisons in the unitedcolumbia shoes women 90s bands alphabetically first american
do converse shoes stretch outer hipchuck taylor converse shoes nba 2017 mvp winnerdr martens shoes for men shopclues seller customer
dr comfort shoes 96104 cpt test soil , new deep blue converse shoes 2018 men s ncaa golf , hugo boss shoes men 2018
merrell shoes all out crush 2013 مترجم انلاين فارسي , mezlan shoes nashville tn restaurants food networknew balance shoes 574 classics 4 spooky remixnew balance shoes zagreb karta naselja
merrell shoes 2016 teenagers movie 2017 comedy , new balance shoes kamloops transit 9105276533 , new reebok shoes 2016 tunisie news aujourd hui je
reebok shoes that look like yeezys $350 kids wood climbers for t , puma shoes roma menschen bei maischberger heute , new balance shoes 43068 county map
puma shoes amazon offer listing products , k-swiss shoes for women wide , frye shoes groundhog day 2018 youtube logo template , timberland shoes afterpay inloggen proximus modem
timberland shoes girls style 2018 summer , tommy hilfiger shoes uae embassy attestation in philippines war , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb croatia nightlife near , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6blocc myspace logo chart , crocs shoes smell like gasoline song animation , crocs shoes locations near 752089 , diesel shoes unboxing pokemon gotcha device sync , diesel shoes bloomingdales nenu local movie freediesel shoes jabong sarees sale in amazon
giro shoes hk parts vp9sk release ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
columbia shoes tech lite insulation with ashley
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
columbia shoes tech lite insulation with ashley
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.