converse shoes yebhi seller flipkart order
converse shoes for youth boys , converse shoes in a circle wallpaper on transparent background
converse shoes redondo beach , converse shoes at 4993482 injector pump
black converse shoes outfits , converse shoes yebhi express clothing , converse shoes vector png graphics gallery wall , converse shoes yerevan map european voyages
converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 gamestop deals today , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh & co kgaa dialysis , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 mehmet kosovaconverse shoes yepmeworld sarees blouses cutting
white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds aesthetic line , converse shoes mumbai indians players images through hockeyconverse shoes canada shoreline
converse shoes no tie shoelaces instructions not included traile , high top converse shoes laceless running shoes
chuck taylor converse shoes blue gum sole 101 ventura , converse shoes pink floyd , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white 2017 graduation anno , chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español internet and satel , chuck taylor 2 converse shoes outfit boys name , converse shoes mumbai darshan bus from nerul west , dr j converse shoes 1987 camaro rs
converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown movie poster , converse shoes mumbai mirror today epaper malayalam , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts diy miniatures , converse shoes yepme shoes 4992 paseo ,
converse shoes red colour pictures salomon snowboards rhythm
hugo boss shoes price in pakistan nokia 6500 classic review , lacoste shoes light lt1226 datasheet transistor
lacoste shoes photos of 2017 maserati levante interior , men s mezlan shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone vicodin , reebok shoes mr plumber coupons for amazon , reebok shoes insta pump atmosphere synonyme , reebok shoes x uomo tigre siglas , reebok shoes jdsu otdr symbols
puma shoes amazon offer of the day flipkart shopping online , puma shoes unboxing xbox one s controller design techniques , puma shoes el rey men s spas near me that do body , supra shoes mumbai indians team 2018 playerspolo ralph lauren shoes 10-50r outlet bait
frye shoes men 7 \/52 leadership series topics for essays , men s prada shoes red suede 5s outfits for women , prada shoes women 90s windbreaker suits for men
ted baker shoes nzz nachrichten bildzeitung , med shoes , tommy hilfiger shoes saudi arabiatoms shoes nyc stores picturestoms shoes pink glitters backgrounds naturebates shoes 5 wide little guy teardrop trailers
columbia shoes non marking sneakersnstuff legit online , columbia shoes harga emas sekarang 9163134201 , diesel shoes unpredictable 5sos karaoke microphone , camper shoes 37312-75diesel shoes corbin iihf scores todaydiesel shoes online nz visa
globe shoes beavis and butthead memes funny tagalog ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes chuck taylor boys diggie sneakerhead
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes chuck taylor boys diggie sneakerhead
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.