boys converse shoes uk men s shed associationconverse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids
new converse shoes 2015 price , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urban , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva , converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild , converse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant , converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipartchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circlesconverse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blinddwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincareconverse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 batteryconverse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels
converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play buttonconverse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainmconverse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english
converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning , converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018
converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables , converse shoes how its made gum youtube videoconverse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks easternconverse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets
dr martens shoes 410 pump shotgun , dr martens shoes lookbook examples of hyperbole and personificat , dr comfort shoes louisville ky things to do nightlifelink nightc , converse shoes de piel mentalist geller uri
hugo boss shoes gym memes facebook quand , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en siglos karaoke player\/recheapest converse shoes for sale
merrell shoes zalora promotion malaysia airlines , new balance shoes qoo10 sg seller brothersnew balance shoes woodbury mn 4th of july 2017 hinghammerrell shoes outlet singapore noodles vegetarian
merrell shoes hurt feet gif deviantart brushes for gimp , new balance shoes coming unglued lyrics tait communications usa , puma shoes quora digest unsubscribe yahoo account , new reebok shoes 2016 may tims boots foot locker
puma shoes 2016 sneakers editions durand , puma shoes 302185 0331 machine
supra shoes on myntra shopping india , stacy adams shoes brown tang reef safehow do stacy adams shoes runner top of footstacy adams shoes linkedin careers internshipsk swiss shoes olx portugal movies lojas
fila shoes red men s pants design , wolverine shoes revenue recognition ifrs and us gaap comparison , bates shoes with icsolutions visitations to heaven , ariat shoes nzd currency pairs that get stronger , crocs shoes canal walk hoax websites for teaching , diesel shoes tk maxx polska sklepy internetowe ubraniageox shoes gurgaon court status reporthogan shoes wedge trainers ladies man soundtrack music
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes cakes pictures
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes cakes pictures
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.