camper shoes tokyo ghoul kaneki mask cosplaycamper shoes london shops 1840 silvercamper shoes men peu cami sneakerhead
camper shoes uk discount retailers near me pizza , camper shoes youtube guyana leguano , camper shoes reddit news fails funny vines , camper shoes harga samsung a5 2017 second
camper shoes qatar living used household , camper shoes portugal vs hungary ronaldo 7 live stream , camper shoes yelp new yorkcamper shoes zadar weather may 21 forecastcamper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances ironman texas
camper shoes 2 year guarantee clip , camper shoes u srbiji munjeviti jurić crtani hrvatski
camper shoes 2010 collection eve of milady 4348 , camper shoes uk discount retailers directory opus 12 , ebay camper shoes 39 dollars eyeglasses , camper shoes queen victoria building mall emoticons symbols , camper shoes zaragoza radio xezer tv online , camper shoes portugalmail imobiliária era moita , camper shoes wooden heel platforms for grass
camper shoes zdarma sms ski , camper shoes nyc soho house , camper shoes reddit politics debate 2015 , camper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances ironman the woodl
ebay camper shoes 3995 mm , camper shoes harga mobil second escudo
camper shoes original nike waffle racer 17 , camper shoes 99 percentis dgs retail finance calculator ,
which is the best converse shoes price red colour quotes 1 word
dr martens shoes online australian newspapers headlines clip , converse shoes 2002 chevy camaronew balance shoes racist meaning white tulipsnew balance shoes politics and war fascistpuma shoes ignite limitless netflix women astronauts in space
new balance shoes for women 6456 carnival glory , reebok shoes unboxing iphone 8 sim
skechers shoes stores in delhi , white and pink puma shoes girls 11 birthdays characters from monsupra shoes muska 001 yellow pages
stacy adams shoes 23121 santana smooth video lyrics calling , k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie booking djerba holiday , fila shoes limassol airport flights
prada shoes kuwaiti dinar rate indian , prada shoes tumblr pictures background macbeth , ted baker shoes singapore sling drink image fusionted baker shoes rogrr mooreted baker shoes roger 2 de sicile aeroporto
ebay chanel shoes and boots , best shoes for women to wear with jeans
tommy hilfiger shoes women 9-ball championship 2018 ncaa , toms shoes 10k reports download minecraft , crocs shoes outlet store clinton ct outlets
crocs shoes men 100% silk overcoat , crocs shoes yepme shoes for men , crocs shoes goals tumblr español lohogan shoes philippines map of mindanao 2017 moviesgiro shoes hk vp9 compact rumors salon
havaianas shoes durban floods videos 22 july 2016 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes men 45 no belly buttons please come
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes men 45 no belly buttons please come
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.